Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: yet to decide
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Healer
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Wild waters
Zodiac:

Hi all,

so yesterday i got the list of code words for my Entity which was bound to me about 2 weeks ago. I have no idea how these code words work. can someone explain me what do i need to do? like use the words while in meditation and say my entity name before using code words or just use the name to make my entity come then use the code words.

Davis7189
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 14
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes

Hi Harisikram, I use them by saying them aloud followed by the name of the entity's race and the name of the entity companion, and I leave them active for one or several days, then deactivate them speaking the code work for deactivation plus entity race name and entity companion name, but about how you gonna feel the manifestation of your companion it will still depend of you and any other binding that you have in your keep to support your contact with your companions.

“If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have a spell and I have a spell and we exchange these spells, then each of us will have two spells.” lol
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

They only need to said with the name of the companion once to be activated. If you're new to magic you can always repeat the activation or meditate on it to help connect with the binding's energy. Repetition can't hurt anything.

Also, try to let any expectations go. Don't expect things to happen right away. Sometimes entities take their time.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
harisikram
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: yet to decide
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Healer
My magical/paranormal name...: Wild waters
Zodiac:

Thanks a lot guys. I thought this thread was gone lol

Davis7189
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 14
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes

I never tried to use them repeating the code word, I will try to do it myself too =).

“If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have a spell and I have a spell and we exchange these spells, then each of us will have two spells.” lol
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

I have a LOT of entities, spirits and servitors. I found it necessary to create a 'kill switch' to turn off ALL connections at once because it takes quite a lot of my energy to be so connected all the time. I turn them on and forget who I have active. :P With the Kill Switch, I can turn them all off and conserve energy. I am fortunate that I can connect very easily, being a Psi Vamp of the priest caste. One of the benefits of being who I am. I can give insights, but can't really teach what I do. :( One thing I might suggest: try various ways to connect. Using images, words/mantras, or make an offering of incense, a crystal or light a candle that you use ONLY for that being. All of these things serve to create a pathway made of the energy of your intent. You can also ask a spirit or entity for their help in connecting. They can reach out for you while you are reaching to touch them.

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
TorrieHall
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Vorin
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire or Mermaid
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Torrie Moon

It's great this topic was posted. Now I can use it to answer my own personal question of how to do this.

Return to “Living Entities”