Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: zues speed

Hi,

if i wished to experience say an alternate reality to our own, so one which mimics our own world to the exact thing but a reality in which an individual could do or experience anything in this realm do you know what type of service or entities or enchantments i might need?

as i cannot be hypnotized i was wondering if there were alternative methods which might work?, and also if a world like ours can be created say in like a dream state to experience it with whom ever you wanted to experience it with.

I'm thinking something like living out a fictional life spell but far more intense and real. is this achievable and what would it be called and how would one go about achieving it?

and could this if were possible be used to experience past thoughts or memories say more from a visual point of view i.e. re-watch any past event or thing one has seen in life?.

Regards..

Whyme
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 1
Zodiac:

I haven't done any of those things you mentioned but what comes to mind is lucid dreaming, astral exploration and the akashic records. I have limited experience with lucid dreaming and the astral so no where near to even controlling it. Lucid dreaming and the astral, from what I understand, are places where you can create stuff if you want. The akashic records have records as to what happened on Earth, again from what I understand as I have no experience. Maybe those who have some experience can add to what I said.

I'm not aware of any spells and such that might help as I haven't dug around in the CH store. As far as I know, it takes developmental work to lucid dream, explore the astral and view the akashic records. I doubt there are short cuts to achieve those goals but spirits can help us develop as long as we do our part of the work. You can search the encyclopedia for spirits that can help you. I can't recommend spirits as I don't know if you're comfortable with WA or DA. I prefer DA and jinn to help me develop lucid dreaming with the goal to astral travel. Be sure to have a spirit with you for protection and whatever else you do for protection.

I don't know if such development will result in living out a fictional life or not.

Remember to meditate, protect, banish, ground and center your energy. Working on your chakras might help too.

Life is more amazing when enriched with spirits. <3
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Agree with Whymoe.

One question though: you can't be hypnotized, but can you reach trance state, via any method e.g. binaural beat, breathing meditation, etc.?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I found

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/power-or ... ntasy.html

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spell-to ... -life.html

There's also a custom spell service for any spells you want that isn't in the shop.

curtblaze202
new here
new here

Hi All,

thank you very much for your input and and guidance its always taken on board in response to (darkwing dook) i have tried being hypnotized on Skype all be it going through various breathing and focused thought processes but still could not get me to where i needed to get. i could feel something a complete focus and almost relaxation but could not get to that next level of being fully under hypnosis. i have also found it very hard to meditate as i know how effective it can be and all the benefits which go with it but still cannot seem to get into that correct state. i think it might be more getting the brain to fully switch off any thoughts and more to do with harder focus.

are there any other herbal methods which can put one into this state automatically i.e. like a type of dmt etc?.

back to (whyme) i have been very interested in both lucid dreaming and the akashic records and they both might go hand in hand which is something that i will have to research further. does anyone else on here know more about this in regards to lucid dreaming and the akashic and if realms or what i seek almost to live out a fictional life might help or can help with what i seek?.

finally (sooty) i have actually purchased the live out a fictional life spell and followed the instructions but nothing??.
i have not heard of the power orb spell and it certainly looks interesting but i need someone in the physical to actually help guide me through this and put me in the correct state i need to be in. do you any of you guys or another members on here know of any kind of like guru or shaman's that i can visit which can help me and induce me into achieving e.g. with an orb spell or other in achieving what i want to achieve.

Thanks
Regards..

Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

How well can you visualise? Try daydreaming the kind of fictional life you want to live out and make it as vivid as you can, including all senses. Also not all meditations have to be like emptying all thoughts. Have you read these threads:

forum172.html

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

curtblaze202 wrote: thank you very much for your input and and guidance its always taken on board in response to (darkwing dook) i have tried being hypnotized on Skype all be it going through various breathing and focused thought processes but still could not get me to where i needed to get. i could feel something a complete focus and almost relaxation but could not get to that next level of being fully under hypnosis. i have also found it very hard to meditate as i know how effective it can be and all the benefits which go with it but still cannot seem to get into that correct state. i think it might be more getting the brain to fully switch off any thoughts and more to do with harder focus.
No problem : )
Mmm you don't need to fully be under hypnosis. Using the brainwave states terms (alpha, beta, etc), low alpha is good enough. When you get used to it, you can try to go deeper.

curtblaze202 wrote:are there any other herbal methods which can put one into this state automatically i.e. like a type of dmt etc?.
Mmmh, this requires recommendation and monitoring from experts from both medical and spiritual fields. The medical is to prevent the drugs to damage your physical health, while the spiritual is to ensure your experience is safe and guided.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Once you get used to doing a bit of travel, you might like to know there are sentient servitors that can create what some people call astral realms (pocket dimensions), which you can explore. Eclipse Metaphysical's Kitsune guardians have the ability to create such things.

Astral travellers can also create their own pocket astral realms. It probably isn't something an absolute beginner should try and leap in to straight off. However if the astral travel method you learn is one that involves creating a little place in a safe part of the astral, guarded by your lifetime spirit guides, where you go to meet and greet spirit friends, that is exactly what you have done (created a pocket dimension / astral realm). And in the method I followed, the instructions on how to do that as a beginner was a key part of the method. First you had to read chapters on astral dangers and how to avoid, protect and defend yourself from them. (Some people are less risk averse than me but the overwhelming view seems to be that the risks of astral travel are genuine and should be known about and prepared for.) I think each astral travel method is internally coherent so I wouldn't recommend mixing and matching bits from different systems until someone has genuinely become sufficiently advanced to understand the systems they are cherry picking from.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
curtblaze202
new here
new here

Hi Lewk,

would you say that these pocket dimensions that can be created in the astral by say kitsune guardians have the ability to create a fictional life or shall we say experience just like our own world in terms of exact mimic with whom ever from the physical?

and how would say one goes about creating an experience?, do you speak for example to the kitsune guardian or write down the experience?, and then how would the experience be experienced! e.g. close eyes or happen during sleep? etc.

Thanks
Regards..

Return to “General Questions”