Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

I have an SRA Gargoyle who has been perched on my car for years now. During that time, I have had less problems with my vehicle, and NO accidents. I believe this is due to him watching over it and keeping me safe in it. He purrs and sings while I drive, and is very positive. He does such a great job, and never asks for any time off, even though I send other Gargoyles out to relieve him. He is very steady and always watching! He lets me know when I need oil or about any other impending problem so I can take care of it. He is a beautiful older Gargy, with an impressive wing span. He considers protecting my car a position of honor. I have a troop of Gargoyles, and I love their loyalty, bravery, and attention to all the details of their job. They are one of my favorite creatures. I watch over him especially, since he is a Rescue Adoption. He always has a place in my heart and my family. NONE of my SRAs ever have to worry about having a home as long as I live. I have so many Gargys I am running out of places to put them, though. How do you guys task them? Thanks. I have six right now and want more! Their love is so addictive. <3

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process

My gargy also loves driving with me. Sometimes he's on the car top (always reminds me of Batman), sometimes at the backseat with my other spirits, and sometimes high in the clouds. He's as old as the early humans. I'm glad he's there watching over me as I'm not the best driver and can sometimes get anxious when other cars brush up too close to me.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I just recently received two gargoyles in my keep, and I've been having them join me (along with a new black dragon companion) during the day to bond. I have noticed off and on mind's eye impressions of them perched on either corner of the front end of my car, crouched and ready to jump to action. They take their job very seriously.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
TheScarletSoul
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sanguine vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Scarlett Hue
Zodiac:

Interesting. I just got my license recently and while I'm an okay driver, I'm still very nervous as a newbie. I live in a place that rains often and gets pretty nasty snow and ice so... I think in the future I might bring a car-goyle into my abode. x)

./> All is well. ./<
divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Hello,
Sounds a loyal and responsible gargoyle you have there, Satan's hellcat.

cndrow
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 18
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Psy Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Lucien
Zodiac:

Oh I love this!! My car-goyle (lol!) absolutely LOVES car rides. He’s always perched on top when I have to commute, tongue lolling out like a doggo’s as he swivels and watches in all directions

He helps me by being my extra eyes and ears while driving, and informs me of where other cars are in relation to myself, if they’re getting too close, about to merge, etc. I’m a careful driver as-is, and my car-goyle helps me be more situationally aware. I’m pretty sure he has also shoved cars away from mine if they were trying to merge into me or swerving into my lane.

Return to “Gargoyle”