Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

Lately I have had a distinct pull to get a Crocotta for the protection and care of my family of Spirits and Entities. I know they hate humans, but I am an Awakened Psi Vamp, am part Fae, part Angel, and have a LOT of Alien Entity blood as well. I am, in fact, the first functional female Grey Alien in many millennia (meaning I bred successfully with one. Not genetic engineering or implantation, but a real natural mating.) My question is: Can I be considered a Human at all at this point? Do Crocotta only protect creature types, or do they also watch over the partially humanoid forms, like Centaurs, Djinn, Cynocephaly, etc? Will the Crocotta consider me human and avoid me as much as possible, or am I really so non-human at this point that we would be okay together and it would protect and care for me too? :@

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

I strongly suspect that the answer to whether you are considered human at this point likely varies widely--not just from species to species but from one individual being to another. That said, my crocotta companion had such a sociable description that I e-mailed support to ask if they had mixed it up with another binding from the same order (topic66338.html?hilit=crocotta#p765783). So, I'd pose the question to CH shop support and if and when you decide to go through on that pull, make order notes appropriately because what you're talking about here in terms of your relationship with a crocotta is certainly possible.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I do have a Crocotta in my keep, but the calling was a special situation. I specifically requested him in the customer notes to be a companion for my Headless Horseman as a team up for protection of the spirits in my keep. The Headless Horseman protects the property, me and my physical family as well as the spirits, and the crocotta supplements his protection of the spirits and also serves as a companion for him. They seem like quite an inseparable team now.

That said, CH's notes did mention that the Crocotta would also be a guide for me as well. I have seen him in my mind's eye and I do not get any "hateful" vibe off of him. It's a unique feeling I get from him, as mutual respect and appreciation. I've never experienced any completely anti-social vibes from him with me. He also loves to run with the Headless Horseman whenever he travels. They're a great team-up and I'm glad I did it.

I think Alys's above recommendation to discuss this with the CH staff before going through with it is a good one. Much like many entities, the Encyclopedia description is not entirely descriptive of every member of the spirit type. There are many variations individual to individual.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

Okay. Good info. Really amazing that the headless horseman and Crocotta teamed up. I am thinking that if I have such a pull to get one, that things will probably turn out okay. I got a pre-bound, because he was like "ME!" He was not overly friendly, but not mean and cranky either. I don't want him for me, but for the troops anyway. He does sound very friendly in the description, but he has a bit terse with me when we spoke. I think I will definitely have to get to know him. I am hoping he can get my Werewolf Pack back under control. They have gone a bit wild and unpredictable. The current Alpha is more of a mage and wise-wolf than a leader. :.?

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.

Return to “Creatures”