neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen Angels
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Does anyone have a spirit/entity in their family whose type is not listed as protective or a protector, ended up being a very fierce protector of you?

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

Yes. I have a Nephilim who was listed more of as someone who would help me with self confidence and allure. He was always with me protecting me, I always see him following me since day 1 and he is not just incredibly handsome but incredibly loyal and protective as well. He even wants to avenge me from people who wants to do harm to me if needed. I'll also add here my human spirit lover because he protected me against a wolf that was about to bite me one time.

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

I would say the protection of my succubae was unexpected. The CH Encyclopedia suggests they protect those the love, but I honestly never figured them for protection spirits per se. That said, they turned out to be highly protective against multiple types of threats.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor

I think all spirits are capable of protection, it all depends on how strongly they feel about you, and of course how powerful they are.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

Sooty wrote:I think all spirits are capable of protection, it all depends on how strongly they feel about you, and of course how powerful they are.
I think this makes a lot of sense.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

Sooty wrote:I think all spirits are capable of protection, it all depends on how strongly they feel about you, and of course how powerful they are.
I agree

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
DarknessDreaming
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen Angels

Thanks for sharing guys. Much appreciated. I thought it was a bit unusual that one of my nymphos wanted me to turn to him more for protection. I know that each spirit is different and have their own skills and personalities. I shouldn’t have been surprised by the request but I guess I was a little.

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

Regholdain wrote:I would say the protection of my succubae was unexpected. The CH Encyclopedia suggests they protect those the love, but I honestly never figured them for protection spirits per se. That said, they turned out to be highly protective against multiple types of threats.
Agreed, my Succubus Entity is quite fierce against anyone I really dont like . Funny when I get mad at bad treatment of animals , she is all like who I get who I get \./

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:

Return to “Spirit Keeping”