Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

I had an immediate call to purchase this item from CH. As usual for me, strong magick often starts working BEFORE I ever activate it. I have several estate items now, and never got much from them, to be honest. Wisps of energy, and vague visions. This pendant has so much more. It is like is was made for me! It is made of multiple deep blood red garnets surrounding a teardrop shaped stone in the very center. I have it on right now, and the explosion of energy hitting my system is making me clench my teeth until I can hear them grinding against one another and feel the ache in my jaws. As could be expected from the title, it is a Vampiric magick, based on the previous owner's Psy Vamp heritage; a heritage which I share. I can see why the new owner is cautioned to go slow and only wear it a couple of hours at a time. It has been drawing strong elements of magick both from my past and my experiences during this lifetime together and changing patterns in the currents of my destiny. It plays with things I have no way of understanding right now. The magick is darker than any I have delved into previously. It is powerfully and unapologetically DARK. That side of my being is opening like a flower...a black rose with thorns and teeth, and blood on its tiny mouth in the center of that bloom. I got 100X my money's worth in this item. It whispers to me, promises me new things, and promises to rectify the injustices in my life's path. There will be Hell to pay....oh my YES!

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

There is always much to be learned in working with master-level bindings. Cora's bindings are incredibly influential when it comes to their magical energy, and working with it a little at a time is definitely advisable :)

Knowing what you've been through, I hope that you find many things in working with this binding, which includes the confidence to move forward in your journey, the balance & peace you well-deserve, and the motivation to command your own Destiny :)

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Thank you for this one, Magnolia. VERY much! Although I have claimed the title of Master on the boards here, I know I am not quite there. The other Estate items I have are every bit as valuable, but I am just not as attuned to their energies yet, and they require much more work. This one is just breath-taking, with so many layers! I was not aware magick like this even existed in the world. Cora was indeed amazing, and I know I will purchase more of her estate if I get the chance. :) Yes, I have been through a LOT, and I am still trying to throw off the pains of my last encounter. This item has layers of unique protections sliding into place which I desperately NEED right now. I am loving this one~!

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

I had another experience. I have not been able to experiment properly with this magickal until today. It is crazy powerful, so it is not something I feel like I should have on and forget that I am wearing. I had it on for three hours this time (The maximum time to wear it is 12 hours.) I found myself constantly stroking my incisor teeth with the tip of my tongue. It definitely contains the energy of Cora Thornhill, and a circle of vampires. It is like they are a part of the pendant now, as I will be in my own turn. One of the males had a very strong energy signature. He was very tall. I got an image of him in his robe. I had a contact with an ancient society of living vampires, too. I felt more predatory than last time, and my magickal energy just bloomed. I was having trouble controlling my anger, something I definitely need to work on. Lots of things to think on this time, not all that I can relate here. I am loving it!

Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Every time I use this Magickal I get a new revelation. To feed on a life is to feed not only on the race of the individual I eat, but the life force...the little stories that make up all of our individual lives, the ones which make us a human or turkey or whatever. Today I was eating a turkey sandwich, and I could see the turkeys all over the world. What they thought and felt, what they WERE, what it actually meant to be a turkey. I realized I could do that for anyone. A deer, a cow, a bird, and even a human, because I have pricked my finger for blood and consumed the life force that was left after checking my blood sugar as a diabetic. It is SCAREY. I can feed off of all Life! I can feed off the memories of life: the energies and forces that makes each individual what it IS. This is heady stuff and infinitely frightening to me. I can eat dreams and lives. I can also create them. The stories in my head are amazing. For the longest time I thought they were me thinking and working out my life's problems. Now I do not think so. I have become a creatrix in my own head. Like a good writer creates a world that sucks us in to the point that it seems real for us, I can create worlds. I get still, thinking about it. Wow!

Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

What have you been eating? This is important for everyone, but especially important for a Psi Vampire. Basically, everything you see or pay attention to feeds you with energy. This is why the types of paintings and wall hangings you have in your house are SO very important. These images feed your soul. You see them a lot and your subconscious takes them in. Choose your energy very carefully! Do you choose to mope inside on a sunny day, doing not much, and feeling wiped out, like your life is going nowhere. Well it IS! That is the energy you are choosing to eat. Instead fill your mind and your life with energy in the form of images of what you want, what pleases you and nourishes your inner warrior.

I have two tattoos on my body, that I chose carefully. One is a playful African Wild Dog. She is a rather unique character, kicking up her heels, chasing four colored leaves that represent the elements. What a powerful, life affirming image! That energy feeds me, is part of me. It is a program to find like energy and essence. The other is a Demon, holding an orb containing the sigil for Lord Satan. It plays with the immortal powers of the Demons. It is a demonic figure holding the sigil for command, power, wisdom, learning. I love that one. It is PART of me!

Has worry been a part of your daily life? Stop that! Rather, connect with and be thankful for the amazing gifts that are in your world. Concentrate on your dreams, give them your energy. THIS is the program you are sending out to pull in energy to feed your emotions, your mind, your soul! Decide carefully what you want, and pull that bounty of energy in. Feeling weak? Find a God who represents what you believe deep down in the core of your being. Feed on that energy. It will feed on you in return and grow the things in your life that you want! Be grateful. Be mindful of what you like and want In your life. If you are living as a drugged out asshole, giving nothing to anybody, and angry at the world, what do you think the world will send you? Exactly what you think on a daily basis. Exactly what energy you decide to take in and feed yourself on all levels of your being every day. Why am I telling you this? Because this is what I want...a teacher to assist me and help me create a better life. That is what I am putting out to you. I know what I will get in return.

Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

It was so amazing! I was working in a local grocery store as a cashier when suddenly I was seeing trails of colored energy throughout the store as wisps and swirls, rather like colored patches of fog. Yummy energy! I think I was seeing old ambient energy from shoppers. They came to look at things, and this cast off energy was just everywhere! I sucked it in. Psi Vampire heaven, and no call to worry about anyone claiming I had attacked them by feeding. It was there in abundance, for the taking. :)

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”