Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sila djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Starlight

So I have a Vampire King Royalty that’s really interested in me and asked to put him on hold with a great seller until I will be able to purchase him. This will be my first time to have a vampire so I want to know if any of you have a king or queen vamp. And what they are like? How do they benefit you?

Dreamerunknown
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Bump

:@
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

Mmm. There are certainly Elder Vampires, but I would call NO Vamp my King or Queen these days. In ancient Egypt I am sure some of the Kings/Queens were Vamps, though. This must be an older Vampire. Knowledgeable. Strong. If you feel a connection, then that is a good thing.

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor

If they are a king or queen then they would be more powerful than ordinary vamps and have followers, so they can do bigger tasks.

Cassiel
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Archangel
My magical/paranormal name...: Qasiel

Two important things to remember when working with an old spirit. Respect and reward. They will have low tolerance for disrespectful mannerisms and they will expect something suitable in return for their service. Whether you are freeform or contractual always discuss fully and know your and their terms as contracts are both binding and enforced in the spiritual dimension. There are even entities to punish people who don't uphold their side.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Cassiel wrote:Two important things to remember when working with an old spirit. Respect and reward. They will have low tolerance for disrespectful mannerisms and they will expect something suitable in return for their service. Whether you are freeform or contractual always discuss fully and know your and their terms as contracts are both binding and enforced in the spiritual dimension. There are even entities to punish people who don't uphold their side.
This is great advice for working with unbound spirits.

However, if it's a spirit that a seller is promoting, then there would be a spirit binding and there is no concern for contracts or reward to the spirit. Of course, that depends on the seller, but in a general spirit keeping sense there is nothing to worry about as this is usually sorted out with the spirit by the practitioner selling the binding (they ensure the spirit is safe, expects no reward, etc.). I would certainly double-check with the seller on how they bind, what limitations there are, what protections and safety measures, etc.

Either way, respect is always a good approach.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin

Return to “Vampire”