Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Psy Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faery
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Tarot Mama

CH’s Dream a Little Dream of Me spell

Postby TarotMama » Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:35 am

Good morning!

I wanted to recommend the Dream a Little Dream of Me spell from CH. I purchased it at Class 5, Tier 2, and it is phenomenal. I’ve been actively working toward healing horrible wounds of abuse from this life, but I’ve often felt I was repeating a history of abuse at the hands of some of the same people. I believe I need to heal wounds from as many past lives as possible.

The trouble has been that I couldn’t (usually) remember enough details of my dreams of past lives to be of much help to me and my quest.

The Dream a Little Dream spell changed everything. I’m having more past life dreams, and I can recall details in an incredible way. This sharpened recall allows me to dig deep into my past, seek out patterns, and set goals for my healing journey. I am beyond grateful for the skill and effort put forth by Magnolia and Ash to create this remarkable spell.

Tarot Mama

Flyingfish90
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal Hestia
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Re: CH’s Dream a Little Dream of Me spell

Postby Flyingfish90 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:28 am

Oohh I've been meaning to get dream spells - thanks for the recommendation!

“It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.”

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

Keeper of: 7 angels, 1 Phoenix, 5 faeries, 1 Hippogryph, 1 Gryphon, 1 amphisbaena, 1 Volk, 1 Fylgia, 1 Duojna, 1 hippocampus, 1 arkan sonney, 2 dragons, 1 unicorn, 1 nixie.

Coming soon: Nephilim, Gargoyle, human spirit, Arkann sonney, woodland fae, several surprise reverse adoptions!

Return to “Spells/Spellwork”