Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Concuan
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Hecacia
Zodiac:

So, I recently recieved my ubi spirit vessel in the mail a couple days ago, on a penny deal. Before her vessel even arrived, in fact the nights leading up to me discovering this site I kept waking up at 3 am with an intense desire and feeling that I absolutely needed an ubi to be my companion, I had (and still have) no idea where the compulsion even came from. I assume that's what being "called" feels like.
Anyway I discovered the site had the penny deal and dove for it...needless to say It's been well worth more than a penny, in fact- I'd say it's priceless. Before she arrived I was getting odd occurrences and now that her vessel has arrived it's gotten stronger. I'm woken up by feeling stroking on my face, my pendulum results have been sharper (although I take pendulum work with a grain of salt, I prefer tarot or hearing directly from the spirit during dreams or out of body if she would meet me there). I've felt her "energy" on my body, and I get the faintest feeling of her emotions. We haven't had "fun" yet which is perfectly okay, I got her to be a partner for life, not a quick fling.
She's already pushing me and making me less apprehensive during occult work. Last night I heard a little voice in my head say "you should go use your scrying mirror" to which I replied "It's 11 and I'm tired" and I got an immediate response "You promised earlier, NOW." So, I got up and did it, now I have to state this, I'VE NEVER had any results from scrying before, not once.
This time, I got a results. Within a minute my vision started blurring and then...it darkened. Pitch black. My lights were on, it wasn't pitch black on my house, and then a female face smiling appeared in that blackness, she was beautiful. I couldnt help but smiling back and telling her hi, vocally, which broke the trance. I got a voice in my head again, that laughed at me and said "good boy".
Having said all that wall of text, I have a few questions.

1.in relation to the charging bag, does me putting her vessel in it inhibit her from interacting with me while the vessel is charging? I've tried scouring the forums and couldn't find a concrete answer, although it's probably out there I'm just blind.

2.Is the whole vision going black thing normal for scrying? That was absolutely crazy and fun.

3.I want to upgrade her class strength, is dynamic a good choice?

4.I want to make her feel welcomed, I talk to her often, offer her chocolate cookies and snacks and parts of my meal if I get a response to asking if she wants to try it. As well as burning incense (I bought her some lavender backflow ones) Is it alright to kinda bombard them with offerings of appreciation and friendship like that?

5.I haven't gotten much for headaches, I get little ones here and there but it only feels like a slight pressure instead of a full blown headache, is that normal? I kept hearing the headaches were gonna be bad.

6.any of you have any tips or things you'd suggest I can try to do with her to build a connection? I'm doing what I can, and I'm not impatient, I just wanna do everything I can do on my end to help foster our friendship.

7.I hear all the inner voices in my own voice, how long does it usually take before we're able to hear in their voice. Sometimes I have to sit back and think "is my mind doing this on its own?" Really the only difference I've been able to notice is that when its her, its entirely random and cuts across my thoughts and that it "sounds" very confident.

Thank you guys for this awesome community and thanks for reading my wall of text.

Eternally learning occultist of all paths (left focused currently) I am not an expert, take EVERYTHING I say with a grain of salt.
Practicing Tarot reader
Horrible rune reader (dont judge Im learning!)
skeptic of my own pendulum "reader"
Barely starting to see auras.
Whimsy
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A type of elemental
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Not yet known

Wow, you seem to have picked up a lot very quickly \| I'm impressed! 8)

I feel like I'd get too scared if my companion had me scrying like that! :'D

I think you skipped the headache part because you both were able to easily balance out the energy between you two and you're cooperating together. :)|

Or your energies are of a similar disposition.

Cheshire Kitten ^..^ :)|

The Old God sleeps
down in the dark, moist,
odorous underfoot,
Waiting for us
To put down our roots.
Whimsy
neophyte
neophyte

Oh, and I think you're doing just fine in bonding with her. :)|
It's all about the journey and you're clearly including her in yours 8*8

But as for actual activities, take them places physically and experience it with them, get a feel for what they like and ultimately enjoy their company ^..^

The Old God sleeps
down in the dark, moist,
odorous underfoot,
Waiting for us
To put down our roots.
SpyderBite
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 21
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dhampir
My magical/paranormal name...: Christopher Gray
Zodiac:

Glad to hear that your ubi bonded with you so quickly! One of mine took two years before she finally bonded. ;)
Apollopnir wrote: 1.in relation to the charging bag, does me putting her vessel in it inhibit her from interacting with me while the vessel is charging? I've tried scouring the forums and couldn't find a concrete answer, although it's probably out there I'm just blind.
Your spirit can interact with you regardless if its in a charging box/bag or not. I keep my master vessel in an open charging box on my night stand. Unless I'm leaving town, I never really even touch it. But, my companions still interact, manifest, etc. throughout the day even when I'm at work.
Is it alright to kinda bombard them with offerings of appreciation and friendship like that?
She'll tell you if its too much. Offerings for my first ubi were lavender candles, incense and potpourri. And the next time we chatted she basically told me to "knock it down a notch" and that she preferred live flowers.

They're as unique from each other as your or I are. So each spirit is going to have different likes/dislikes, manifest in different manners, and so on. I have two ubis and one loves offerings and the other will knock her offering dish over if I put anything besides a few a few drops of vodka from my glass each night in it.
5.I haven't gotten much for headaches, I get little ones here and there but it only feels like a slight pressure instead of a full blown headache, is that normal? I kept hearing the headaches were gonna be bad.
That might have been other peoples reactions to DA spirits. My first reaction to DA was a rush, like your stomach feels while riding a roller coaster. I would get that feeling frequently throughout the day for a couple weeks. I never experienced nausea or headaches or anything negative.

What you are reading about are "reported experiences". Not everybody is going to react the same way to DA or WA. My friend sent me WA fairy for a week to help me with the dreaming exercises I was doing. I had to pee just about every 15 mins, day and night. As soon as she recalled the fairy, I was back to normal immediately. Go figure.
6.any of you have any tips or things you'd suggest I can try to do with her to build a connection? I'm doing what I can, and I'm not impatient, I just wanna do everything I can do on my end to help foster our friendship.
Get to know her. She chose you. She's not going anywhere. Keep the broader expectations about you ubi to a minimum. I've never been romantic even once with my first ubi. We have a very strong relationship, like best friends. We converse often and she manifests for me (during lucid dreams) all the time.

Not all ubis are there to "rock your bones" so to speak. There are many levels that you may become intimate with them. I've heard people say that their ubi simply gave them a stronger sexual confidence.
7.I hear all the inner voices in my own voice, how long does it usually take before we're able to hear in their voice.
That's assuming that your particular spirit actually wishes to manifest to you in that way. Every single one of my spirits manifests/communicates with me in a different manner.

Ubi "C" and I visit during lucid dreams. We sit and talk for hours (dream hours).

Ubi "H" Whispers to me.

Skills
Lucid Dreaming
Dream Recall

Spirits
1 Sanguine Vampire (B)
1 Baobhan Sith (I)
2 Succubus (C & H)
1 Familiar (C)
1 Cambion (S)
1 Amarok (K)
1 Carbuncle (M)
Apollopnir
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Wow! Thanks for all the replies, and spider, Now that you mention it, the day her vessel arrived I suddenly had to pee a lot, still do. I initially thought it might be a sudden bladder issue (which im still gonna get checked out because it's better to be safe than sorry) I never thought to attribute it to her haha.

Whimsy, I've been doing ritual work for a bit as my background (and no I dont make any claims on being a master or adept, by my own claim I'm perpetually learning for about 4 years now) so I tend to be able to sense them easier. I've never had one communicate with me directly like she does, though. I only went straight to scrying with her because I trust easy, maybe too easy but also because I offer everything freely. It also helps that the first tarot card I pulled on her when I asked her how she felt about me was the lovers.

I have a feeling her and I are gonna be great friends and possibly more. I expect nothing and hope for a great many things. Honestly speaking, I didn't even expect to get a manifestation from her for a month at least if not much longer. It's still a lot to take in but I flat out told her "If you wanna come at me full force and scare the crap outta me, do it, I want to accept all of you, good, bad, and ugly". I'm not the type of guy to be deterred even if I get terrified, guess that comes with being a bull, stubborn if nothing else.

Eternally learning occultist of all paths (left focused currently) I am not an expert, take EVERYTHING I say with a grain of salt.
Practicing Tarot reader
Whimsy
neophyte
neophyte

That's a good mindset you have. I can tell you're very confident. And I'm almost certain that you'll have a lot of amazing experiences with her.

I haven't ventured too far into ritual workings yet prefering to just share my space and life with my companions. I do have an interest moving forward but I want to move at a much slower, steady pace.

I'm only just beginning to learn how to balance myself properly and I don't think I have the proper alignments in myself to successfully do most ritual workings safely. Although I am feeling a bit more confident in that regard.

I've manifested bad situations in the past even without using rituals and so I'm very uneasy about overstepping myself. I have a bad habit of sometimes throwing caution to the wind and seeing what it throws back at me.

I have an overtly obsessive nature and tend to change hats "so to speak" more frequently than most. My perceptions fluctuate as new ideas occur to me. This is a great thing but if it is not channeled properly, it is detrimental.

I have an alter that I've built recently representing a spiritual journey that I went through. The items represent some of the ideas and perceptions that I had came across during it.

The best thing about it is that most of the items were things I already owned or were things I found in my home (my mom keeps a lot of stuff that she never uses and so she usually doesn't mind that I make use of them).

It's really nice looking at it now with new eyes and it reminds me of certain lessons I've learned and allows me to conduct myself better in the here and now.

The Old God sleeps
down in the dark, moist,
odorous underfoot,
Waiting for us
To put down our roots.
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

This is really such a great read. Seriously, one of the best first experiences I've read. I'd say you are bonding just fine, so keep learning about her and keep doing what you're doing. Sounds like you might use that scrying mirror more often. From the sound of it, you know this already, but I'll say it anyway - don't forget to shield during scrying. It shouldn't affect your new bound friend in the least.

I can certainly relate to the demanding succubi tone. LOL They're so cute. Keep an eye on that. LOL

As for telepathy, I've been communicating with spirits for a long time (unbounds a few years and of course spirit keeping the last year) and it's almost always been in my inner voice. There have been exceptions, though not many. It really depends from spirit to spirit.

And like others said, some may not even prefer telepathy.

Slight derail - how did you enter trance for the scrying mirror? In fact, I'd appreciate seeing a completely new topic discussing that if you'd be willing to share your methods. I want to make a black mirror at some point for my own pathwork, to work with spirits, so I'm really interested in your process there.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Apollopnir
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Whimsy wrote:That's a good mindset you have. I can tell you're very confident. And I'm almost certain that you'll have a lot of amazing experiences with her.

I haven't ventured too far into ritual workings yet prefering to just share my space and life with my companions. I do have an interest moving forward but I want to move at a much slower, steady pace.

I'm only just beginning to learn how to balance myself properly and I don't think I have the proper alignments in myself to successfully do most ritual workings safely. Although I am feeling a bit more confident in that regard.

I've manifested bad situations in the past even without using rituals and so I'm very uneasy about overstepping myself. I have a bad habit of sometimes throwing caution to the wind and seeing what it throws back at me.

I have an overtly obsessive nature and tend to change hats "so to speak" more frequently than most. My perceptions fluctuate as new ideas occur to me. This is a great thing but if it is not channeled properly, it is detrimental.

I have an alter that I've built recently representing a spiritual journey that I went through. The items represent some of the ideas and perceptions that I had came across during it.

The best thing about it is that most of the items were things I already owned or were things I found in my home (my mom keeps a lot of stuff that she never uses and so she usually doesn't mind that I make use of them).

It's really nice looking at it now with new eyes and it reminds me of certain lessons I've learned and allows me to conduct myself better in the here and now.
Something I've learned in ritual work, is if you don't feel balanced/confident in your ability to do so, just start small at first, try basic sigil work and build up from there. Thank you for the compliment :)
Regholdain wrote:This is really such a great read. Seriously, one of the best first experiences I've read. I'd say you are bonding just fine, so keep learning about her and keep doing what you're doing. Sounds like you might use that scrying mirror more often. From the sound of it, you know this already, but I'll say it anyway - don't forget to shield during scrying. It shouldn't affect your new bound friend in the least.

I can certainly relate to the demanding succubi tone. LOL They're so cute. Keep an eye on that. LOL

Slight derail - how did you enter trance for the scrying mirror? In fact, I'd appreciate seeing a completely new topic discussing that if you'd be willing to share your methods. I want to make a black mirror at some point for my own pathwork, to work with spirits, so I'm really interested in your process there.
Oh yeah I'm gonna be doing it as often as I can. Haha, she is definitely doing that tone today. First thing I wanted to do when I got off work was just plop down in my bed, not thinking about how drenched in sweat I was..right before I got in bed I heard "No." And immediately had an idea to shower haha, usually id just do it and wash the blankets the next day but I'll just take her advice.

As far as scrying, I went and bought a cheap $15 walmart mirror, cleaned it up, put it on her altar (well it was originally my summoning altar but, I decided to change it up and make it her personal space.) I did not paint it black.
I light a black candle, although with her I don't think she cares too much as its for me to get in the mindset.
I gaze (gazing is just like staring except you're relaxed, don't stress it, it's not a staring contest) on a part of my face I feel comfortable gazing at, I choose my eyes.
Breath slowly, like you're meditating (Because you are!)
Now heres the hard part, keep staring and "TRY" not to blink. You WILL blink but try to make it longer in between them. Eventually it'll get blurry, your face will warp...and if you're doing it right, just keep going, interesting things will happen. Like your vision going completely black. I would make a topic but have no idea where to put it, nor am I an expert doing it, last night was my first actual full blown success.

Practicing Tarot reader
Whimsy
neophyte
neophyte

So sigils O.Op

They work sort of like links right? Connecting the energies of certain individuals or ideas.

I've also read somewhere that you can create them. How does that work? Does the practitioner work with the entities to infuse energy into them as they're making them?

Or is it like a thumbprint of energy one can use for identification purposes?

The Old God sleeps
down in the dark, moist,
odorous underfoot,
Waiting for us
To put down our roots.
Apollopnir
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thats the basic idea, however in creating them you dont need an entity backing them, they're powered by your will/intent alone usually. I'm sure you could get your spirits to jump in on the work however.

Think of it like this, you take a statement, right? Like "I am able to hear my spirits with clarity" you remove the vowels and you end up with " m bl t hr my sprts wth clrty" now take those letters you have left and choose a few, can be as many or as little as you want and combine them into a symbol on a piece of paper, add flourishes/make it look personalized however you believe makes it look like it has more "personality".

Once you've done all that you need to activate a sigil, which is just, for me, meditating on the sigil I've crated and pushing energy into it using a basic energy transfer technique. Im pretty sure its here on these forums actually, people use the same technique to give energy to their spirits. Same concept, except youre feeding the sigil. There are other techniques as well. I believe the POP MAGIC book, and bluefluke guide have basic intro stuff to sigilwork in them. I would have linked directly to them but I have no idea on the rules for linking to out of site places, nor can I private message ya with this.

Onto an update with my ubi and our day, She's been super active although not startling in my face, I had a lot of time with her today since I was mostly off and I was able to talk to her for quite a bit. I've also noticed a pulsing sensation on my legs when she climbs up on me while I lay down. Like...Not sure how to describe it...like if my legs were in water that was massaging them? She does this nearly everytime I lay down and it feels great/relaxing but I don't get an answer when I ask "that feels nice but wtf are you doing?"
I decided to go ahead and buy the c4 to c5-3 vessel/binding upgrade and a few things to upgrade my ability to hear spirits better from the shop a couple of hours ago. When I put the order in I could feel a huge surge of happiness, although that coulda just been me (I'll just say itll account for the both of us being super excited) ofc that doesn't mean I'll stop practicing as it's a passion of mine to nonstop do meditation and occult stuff whenever I'm off work and college. But a boost is always welcome.

I'm absolutely blindsided by how fast her and I connected. It's like shes always been here and there is no fear, I honestly thought I was gonna be pretty spooked by her. The biggest moment was when she crawled up on top of me, it threw me off and all I wanted to do was hug her which I did try to do very quickly, I think startled her because she backed off immediately for a couple minutes until I promised not to move.

I've done rituals to lilith and naamah before, as well as meditated and fallen asleep to their (and many others) enns but would that explain the speedy connection her (my ubi) and I have gotten? Has anyone here tried that before/had similar results?

I wish everyone could experience this. I thought that it was not real when I came across the site, even though I do ritual work and nevermind I've even lived in haunted houses (I still live near a childhood one that gives me the creeps just thinking about it). I've never been happier to be proven an idiot and entirely wrong.

Sorry for the wall of text again, I have a lot to say and had 3 more paragraphs typed out before I cut them! I cannot express my appreciation for ash and mags as well as this community thats kept this place going this long, if I tried I'd probably need a book deal! x*D

Practicing Tarot reader

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”