I recieved my Leperchaun Girl today L, I already see her in her first picture!!;)

jennjen620
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel human elf fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: angel or fairy
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: JennJen
Zodiac:

I was hoping to post a few of her first pictures and there is no link to post a picture;(, I got her from creepy Hollows and sooo excited. I did the $10.00 extra for extra reading and they sent me 3 paragraphs about L. I have her vessel as a leather bracelet with a quartz geode on it, It's sooo beautiful. She is my first leprechaun and soo excited, I even brought home a Astral elf too which she is with me too. I am sooo excited. What are your experiences with Leprechaun's?!? did they show any of you there self the first day being home by picture or in person?!? I am excited to read everyone's stories with bringing home a leprechaun!!. :)

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Yay! That is fantastic news :) It's such a special experience when your spirits just jump out to be with you and share their journey.

Leprechauns are social friends and they love to be an active part of your spirit family. They want you to feel included and feel special. They are not shy to bring good luck and happiness into your life, and they openly work with other spirits to bring out a bond of love and harmony.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

I have four little leprechauns now, and I have come into some money twice since getting them. Beyond that, they are a joy, and I am wishing you luck with your girl! Two of mine sent telepathic pictures of themselves immediately, then one more a bit later. I see them smiling and nodding at me, smoking their pipes, all the time. They are super happy to be in a group and they love my family and my ancestry. When I read books, they are reading them right there with me. They love big families.

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.

Return to “Creatures”