Female Djinn vs Male Djinn - Clarification Please??

Discussion of specific races of djinn.
SuperMotoBabe
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

Hi. Does the gender of the Djinn matter? Would a certain gender be better at some tasks than the other. For example: A female Djinn better for beauty than a male djinn? Or a male Djinn better for protection than female?

I guess I'm thinking logically here, as if only a female would understand what I (a woman) would need for beauty. Or, a male would be a better protector than a female.

I noticed some of the Djinns in the CH have male/female counterparts. They both have the same abilities but have different names.

For example:
ABRA (female) and HARIS (male) - Marid djinn with the powers of: Guardianship & Protection
BUHJAH (female) and HANA'I (male) - Marid djinn with the powers of: Happiness

Is it better to choose a particular gender of Djinn....or just let the Djinn choose you? Thanks.
Last edited by SuperMotoBabe on Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Dance like nobody is watching.
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I don't know for sure. But I have noticed that as well!

My male can kick anyone's butt. My females seem to be better at granting love, relationship and beauty. I tried wish for beauty with the male, he goes and blows up my votive instead. But if you have something like losing weight, being muscular the male can do that.

The female was not very good at protecting or making baddies go away.

For me I have luck with them chosing me. No luck with chosing them.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
SuperMotoBabe
venerated member
venerated member

suga wrote:I tried wish for beauty with the male, he goes and blows up my votive instead.
Exactly!! :crazy:

Djinns are suppose to have free wills. So when we wish for something, do they grant it based on how they interpret it?

If you're wishing for beauty, does a male djinn interpret beauty according to what he sees is beautiful? I mean, you have to be really really specific and list details. Otherwise, the male would just define beauty on his own.

You can have a zit on your nose and he would think it's beautiful. But you're boyfriend probably wouldn't. :shock:

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

You're right most men's idea of beauty is way different than a woman. Like a lot of women would ooh and ahhh over glamorous make up and all, when men prefer the natural cutesy look.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
ladyevelyn77
venerated member
venerated member

I had a female marid. She was really good. I asked her to heal my kitty who had urinary tract infection. Pretty bad, too. It was gone in three days. But she wanted to be rehomed because I didn't have enough for her to do. She's with Alupha now.

All I have now are male djinns. I don't know how to interact with females, unless they are outgoing. I think she felt that. I've been thinking of maybe in the future of getting one, but I need a reason why, lol!

SuperMotoBabe
venerated member
venerated member

:feedback: Does anyone have anymore feedback? Thank you! :thumbup:

Sarena
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: All my white spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: Watcher
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Sarena

Hi. The first thing i do is go with 'gut instinct' i'm with you...I just 'feel' more comfortable with the males being my 'warriors & protectors' etc lol....and the females for more..femine things from beauty to psychic abilities. I admit most of mine are male...but that's just because i tend to feel 'closer' to male energy then female energy so am naturally more attracted to the males etc. But the realty probably is that both sexes are just as powerful, and you might find a female that is a stronger & better defender than your males etc....so at the end of the day, rather than try & figure it out 'logically' go with what 'draws' you the most :)

Return to “Djinn Races”