My Ancient Sang Has Just Arrived... but I don't Feel Anything?

TheScarletSoul
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sanguine vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Scarlett Hue
Zodiac:

Hi everyone. Like the title says, I'm a little loss.

As of today, 08/26/2019, I had just received my male English ancient sanguine vampire, E*, with his vessel (dynamic binding, a black rutilated quartz pendant) and I really don't sense or "feel" anything different as of yet. I'm wearing it right now, have welcomed him, wrote him a little welcome letter, made him a little area for him with my books/things that he might like, put some aloe vera lotion on for a welcoming treat, tried chatting with him, but so far I feel like my words and effort are in vain. :;/

I'm not sure if he did this, but while I was dozing off to nap, on the very top backside of my thigh (near my butt lol x*D ), I felt a steady, single, circular-like pressure, then a sharp "prick". It wasn't comfortable, but wasn't that painful either, so in my dozy state, I rubbed it a little and it felt like it never happened! (Normally, physical pain for me lingers.)

I'm scared that I may never sense, hear, you know, like many people have with their spirits, with him. I'm a little impatient, which is a huge weakness for me, so I also want to know if it's one of those things that take a lot of time.

What do you all think I should do? Any advice is hands down welcomed and needed! :)

./> All is well. ./<
TheScarletSoul
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I forgot to mention, but I did want to state he is also a custom, if that helps.

./> All is well. ./<
Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Psychic senses need time to develop as you bond with your new companion. Give it a little more time :)

TheScarletSoul
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Sooty wrote:Psychic senses need time to develop as you bond with your new companion. Give it a little more time :)
I used to be a little better with these things as a kiddo, but it seems I've lost my touch... for now. uwu Thank you for your input. I'm grateful since this is a lot to take in initially. :8)

./> All is well. ./<
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

If you had senses with spirits when you were younger, then I would expect that you should reconnect with those gifts and experience a myriad of interactions with your Vampire, or any spirit companion.

Try not to overwhelm yourself by setting expectations, let this be an experience. You are one of the 1% of the population that feels a calling to things greater than yourself, and that alone has set a course for you to explore the supernatural.

Be careful not to overlook small signs which open the door to greater and bigger forms of communication and interaction :) Sometimes it's important to just take a deep breath and be present for all forms of spiritual communication :)

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Raavak
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 12
Zodiac:

Actually, it sounds like you've had some sensations but have doubts. This is normal. Just relax and know your spirit companion is with you. Continue bonding with it. You will be happy you put in the effort.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Perhaps you've already seen this...
https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... artlang=en

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
TheScarletSoul
new here
new here
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote:If you had senses with spirits when you were younger, then I would expect that you should reconnect with those gifts and experience a myriad of interactions with your Vampire, or any spirit companion.

Try not to overwhelm yourself by setting expectations, let this be an experience. You are one of the 1% of the population that feels a calling to things greater than yourself, and that alone has set a course for you to explore the supernatural.

Be careful not to overlook small signs which open the door to greater and bigger forms of communication and interaction :) Sometimes it's important to just take a deep breath and be present for all forms of spiritual communication :)
Well, I thought I did anyway. My mother always mentioned how I had imaginary friends, in particular, a snake but... maybe I didn't. Maybe it was just a child's wonder?

I will try my best... I started my paralegal studies yesterday, so I'm having a harder time relaxing than normal. :|: But I will do what I can with what you have offered me. uwu

./> All is well. ./<
TheScarletSoul
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote:Perhaps you've already seen this...
https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... artlang=en
I actually did not see this! :O Thank you for sharing. :8)

./> All is well. ./<
TheScarletSoul
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Raavak wrote:Actually, it sounds like you've had some sensations but have doubts. This is normal. Just relax and know your spirit companion is with you. Continue bonding with it. You will be happy you put in the effort.
I also forgot to mention when I felt that pricking feeling, I was laying on my side and I sort of joking said before "just poke me if you need anything." And I guess Erium poked me for something? x*D Now that I read it and said it out loud I got a good chuckle out of it.
I'm a big doubter... sorry if this has caused a ruckus on the forum by the way. :.?

./> All is well. ./<

Return to “Vampire”