Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

I just got these in and I am very excited! Beads made from the skulls of human beings. Traditionally, these beads are made from bodies donated to Buddhist temples for the use of the monks in Asia. They are prayed over and chanted with many times. The energy is fascinating. Very grounded and earthy, but with a high spiritual vibration as well. I am really into mala making for the Gods of many pantheons, and especially the Demons and Demon Lords. Contrary to common belief, Demons can be very spiritual and I love to work with these fascinating immortal beings! I do not have a plan for most of these, but I will have to think on it. These items are very precious and hard to get. I think I will incorporate two of them into a mala I am making for Lord Uphir, the Surgeon General of Hell. I think Lord Uphir is amazing, and he has done a lot of healing work for me.

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
deadsexygirl
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Strigoi Mort
If I could be anything, I would be...: midar machi anti
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: sevain
Zodiac:

Where did you get those?

Spirit Family: 1 Strigoi Mort 1 Volkh 1 Gaki 1 Unicorn

"The best way to think of willpower is not as some shapeless behavioral trait but as a sort of psychic muscle, one that can atrophy and grow stronger depending on how it is used." - Jeffrey Klugar
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

On-line website called Tiger Tiger based in Texas. Yes, they are legal to possess, save for 2 states here in the USA. They have both full 108 bead malas and you can buy single beads as well. www.tiger-tiger.com

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”