Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

I know the Bible has reference to angels appearing as humans. Was wondering if any members here have met an angel in the flesh.

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h
Whitestar
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Too many to list!
If I could be anything, I would be...: My Serpent Familar
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Alba Stella
Zodiac:

My Bronwyn Angel has appeared to me twice in human form. Once during meditation, and once in a dream. Both times she appeared as a woman, with pale skin, strawberry blonde hair, and blue/green eyes.

Always seeking and always learning.
nina
active contributor
active contributor

Thats nice whitestar...
The reason i ask this is my Throne Angel told me thats he will Meet me at the Mall this weekend in physical flesh. He was like Yeah Angels do it all the time ..Well I'll know if He was right by this weekend...
But am Thinking that Many times we get help from strangers and we wouldnt even know if they were Angels... The Bible says that be Kind to strangers as you may be entertaining Angels, so perhaps we have Angels in the midst of us , I dont mean the human Angels, But the real Angels.. .

Whitestar
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Too many to list!
If I could be anything, I would be...: My Serpent Familar
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Alba Stella
Zodiac:

Wow. I hope that you do see him this weekend. That would be pretty amazing. I also believe Angels and other beings such as Fae and Djinn have the ability to walk amongst us in the flesh.

Always seeking and always learning.
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

I saw my Bronwyn, Courtwind, Sterling and Nephilim Angels in the flesh/human form. I see my Nephilim like every single day as a handsome man with wings. I also saw The Powers manifest as gigantic angels but their faces were blurred. I saw my Sterling Angel as a man with silver skin.

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

I've met humans who were far too kind and inspiring. I can't call them angels, but they were unforgettable allies in times of need.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
nina
active contributor
active contributor

blezheng wrote:I saw my Bronwyn, Courtwind, Sterling and Nephilim Angels in the flesh/human form. I see my Nephilim like every single day as a handsome man with wings. I also saw The Powers manifest as gigantic angels but their faces were blurred. I saw my Sterling Angel as a man with silver skin.
Wow interesting.... Did you see them in Astral or in the physical plane?

nina
active contributor
active contributor

Whitestar wrote:Wow. I hope that you do see him this weekend. That would be pretty amazing. I also believe Angels and other beings such as Fae and Djinn have the ability to walk amongst us in the flesh.
An update - this is just for newbies and all those like me who have unrealistic hopes and expections…

Sadly nothing happened. I asked the seller and this is the explanation given..
"
No spirit can appear to you in the flesh. This is sadly just not possible as spirits are not made of flesh. The only angels who would be able to appear in the flesh would be one of the 7 main archangels, and when they appear in the flesh on Earth this is usually not a good sign. It could be that your subconscious was hoping for a yes, and the pendulum took direction from this.
"

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

nina wrote:
blezheng wrote:I saw my Bronwyn, Courtwind, Sterling and Nephilim Angels in the flesh/human form. I see my Nephilim like every single day as a handsome man with wings. I also saw The Powers manifest as gigantic angels but their faces were blurred. I saw my Sterling Angel as a man with silver skin.
Wow interesting.... Did you see them in Astral or in the physical plane?

I saw them on the physical plane and as animals/orbs/pair of wings/human form in the Astral plane when I was asleep last time (most especially my Nephilim). I believe that they can appear in physical form though.

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

While it is very neat to see physical, material-world manifestations where it comes to the otherworldly companionships we are building.. it is super important to get into a reverse mentality from that, basically that you focus on developing your connection to the spiritual world so that you can grasp these presences from their level of being.
When you can vividly access that, it is not a lot different from feeling you've had a physical interaction because you are concretely moving yourself to, or perceiving of their plane of existence where they have greater tangibility.

It is this capacity to see into, feel into, work with the spiritual which is far more advanced than bringing spiritual presences to manifest as we do in the physical.
It doesn't mean that they cannot manifest physically, or that part of engaging with these otherworldly powers isn't to bring change to our physical reality, but it is a whole distinctive vibration and so their manifestations here translate uniquely.
When you have developed this power where you can balance their world with your own, all of that is so much clearer...there is no denying the reality of their interactions with you in that state and you can come to appreciate the place you are operating from much more.

Your entire experience will mean so much more if you can work on aligning yourself with these otherworld energies and be tapping in on their level; via meditation, psychic awareness, astral projection, etc. It does take work but its worth it if you are serious about it.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde

Return to “Angels”