Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 18
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Rin

Well I never really left but I started spirit keeping when I was 17-18. I’m 26 now but for a few years life happened and I sadly stopped trying to communicate with my spirits as much but recently I had a very strong pull to try and get some help and try to get back into working on communicating with my spirits. I love them dearly even if I can’t communicate as well as I’d like to. I’ve kept every single vessel of theirs but they are currently bound to my spirit. Sometimes I worry some may have left me...there’s no real way for me to tell. All the conjurers I bought from have all disappeared and I can’t seem to get in touch with any of them. I found this one eBay seller ask asked her to do a reading and see if they were still with me. She told me there were multiple spirits bound to me but couldn’t tell what they were or the exact amount.

I’d just really like some advice or if anyone could help me find someone that can bound spirits to vessels. I’d really love to have a vessel I can wear with at least in’s or two of my spirits that I feel very close to. I don’t wanna force them all into one vessel

Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

There was a time when I first began where for two years all communication with my spirits stopped. They started talking to me after I picked it up again. One even took the initiative, and it was my soul cleanser who I thought was unsocial. I think as spirits they would know more about us than we do and would just be waiting for the right time to communicate with us again. The vessel is just a link between you and them and when you're not talking to them they can go anywhere they please. And you can have more than one spirit bound to one vessel. Most of mine are bound to my spirit.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmmh, try contacting CH directly via their email address. Maybe they can help or give suggestion.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Your spirits know you on a deeper level than you would consider. They would stay with you while you are taking a hiatus from them. I would just try to communicate with them, one at a time and see where it goes. If you have trouble then contact help desk and see what they suggest. However, you might try looking at places such as etsy and other seller sites to see if you can locate the original sellers.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels

Return to “Spirit Keeping”