My Vision

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
KyunieWitch
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dark Arts
If I could be anything, I would be...: Witch
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Kyunie

So It wasn’t really a dream, I was fully awake just laying in bed texting a friend

We are casually talking about spirit keeping and about our day, all of a sudden I get zapped to this forest area. It was dark kind of misty I was seeing through a pair of eyes(maybe my own I’m not sure) but in front of me (around 5 steps ahead of me, pretty close) is a male around 6’2 dressed in full Japanese clothes he looked like a prince and his hair was long and dark he had a katana at his right side the clothing was like from kingdom times I want to say midevil but that’s a American thing not close to Japan. Anyway he didn’t say anything we just stared at each other the whole time then I was snapped back to reality!

I don’t fully understand who the man was or what they where doing if y’all have any suggestions or anything I’d love to hear them! Thank you so much for reading! ❤️❤️

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Hi and welcome to this forum

Has anything like this ever happened to you before?

My own view is that the people to whom experiences happen are best placed to work out what meaning or importance it has for them, as we might all come up with different theories on the spur of the moment, because there are so many possibilities.

It would be different if you are working consistently with a reliable and experienced spiritual or paranormal practitioner that you can trust. But that may involve payment for their time and skills. Even very capable practitioners might come up with different opinions - or see the same thing from more than one angle.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
SpyderBite
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 21
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dhampir
My magical/paranormal name...: Christopher Gray
Zodiac:

The first thing I'd advise you is that if this occurs again, go see a doctor. I'm not saying that what happened is real. But, many of us who keep spirits and practice various arts, love to assume it something "supernatural" that occurs. Hallucinations can be fun. But they can also be a sign that something else might be going on.

If its all good, enjoy the visions!

Skills
Lucid Dreaming
Dream Recall

Spirits
1 Sanguine Vampire (B)
1 Baobhan Sith (I)
2 Succubus (C & H)
1 Familiar (C)
1 Cambion (S)
1 Amarok (K)
1 Carbuncle (M)