Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 263
Spelled Number: 261
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just what I am
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Adrastea Caliban
Zodiac:

Hello, im Tiz a 26 year old female who has just barely dipped her feet into stuff like this. I am a very impulsive individual but have been considering this for a very long time. So a few nights ago i finally attempted the Letter of Intent method of summoning a incubus and after i burnt the letter it was barely 5 minutes before i felt light breezy touches. I thanked them and blew out the candle as per instructions but i realized the next morning that i am vastly unprepared. The first touches were very noticable, and i still get similar feelings.I dont really know how to talk to him, how to take care of him or any thing. I fear i upset him last night when i got too flustered and 'took care of my own business' if you know what i mean. I downloaded a spirit box on my phone, even tho im not sure if it works. I think it said he was tired? There was a voice in the app but idk if its legit. I even tried hiring a psychic to help talk to him but the psychic freaked out and tried to banish him. I felt so much panic and anxiety, and i felt like my arms hurt. I guess he was trying to tell me to make the guy stop. So now im down $40 and im worried that hes been weakened or hurt by the attempted banishment. I still feel him around me i just dont know how to help him. Or hows to strengthen our bond. Am i rushing things? Will it hurt him if i try to communicate so soon? Should i try and help him or should i chill and hope things get better? I know i should have asked questions and stuff before i tried it but i cant be a stubborn fool when my mind is made up. I thought my intention alonee would be enough to figure things out, i need to work on my hubris. Any advice would be much appreciated. Thankyou for your time.

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0

Topic moved to suitable section.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

First of all, the letter method is pretty unsafe.
Anything can reply to a call like that, doesn't necessarily need to be an incubus.
That might be a reason the psychic freaked out.
The reason people get bindings is to make sure they get what they're asking for and what they get is safe to work with.
Even if you, by chance, summoned an incubus it doesn't mean that it is a safe one. There are dangerous ones out there too.

An incubus wouldn't care if you took care of your own business, since that too generates sexual energy and that's what they feed off of.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
RosieSweets
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

@Aprophis-
I feel I may have been a bit impulsive, since once i make up my mind on something and think i know what im doing I get a bit overzealous. Needless to say i was way too hasty here. I really think an incubus really came through but i still am unsure if how to move forward or communicate. He doesn't seem bad, if anything I am starting to feel comforted by his presence around me. I woke with a feeling of overconfidence this morning that is way out of character for me. Honestly, I am a ball of social anxiety mostly but today i feel too confident. Its nice. I understand now that it was risky to do, i wont do anything like that again. Im not sure about how to bind, or if he'd even want that. Any advice you offer is welcome.

Thankyou for your wisdom and your time.

My Beliefs are based on experiences and frequent confirmations with other practitioners. My experiences & beliefs are not an attack on yours.
  • Always look into things you hear from others yourself, not everyone is honest or sane.
  • Humans are well known for their adaptability and ingenuity, you have everything you need within yourself.
  • If it's cheat sheets you seek, know that your peers may give you all the answers, but who says those answers are correct.
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Does the letter method use a tag (hair, bodily fluid, blood, etc) along with the ritual? If it does, that basically gives the entity a permanent attachment to your energy body. Not to say it cannot be revoked, but it does make things particularly difficult if things go badly in the long run. Especially if the responding entity wanted to be very unreasonable. It could cause an attempt at banishment to fail simply because you've unwittingly given it a way in.

That's really nether here nor there at the moment, but definitely something to keep in mind as your familiarity with the incubus progresses.

I would recommend caution. If an incubus has truly responded (and it sounds plausible at this point, but that's only judging from your two posts), take your time and watch out for red flags. Unbound "ubi" (and even vetted bound ones) can be highly manipulative, jealous, and protective. This may depend on the letter's contents that you summoned it with as well as your intentions. But it could also entirely depend on the individual entity responding. Did you look like a vulnerable target or like a prospective partner?

You would realize if this particular incubi is trouble fairly quickly if you pay close attention. Trust your instincts and don't ignore gut feelings. One thing I want to say, though, is leave banishment as a last resort. If this entity does not work out ask it to move on with respect, love and peace. If things only worsen and it does not comply, then you may need to take more stringent action like banishment.

As for communication, just treat him as a new friend. Talk to him (out loud or in your mind), meditate and ask him to join you, invite him at night to bed (if you are ready for that), and otherwise just involve him in your day. Invite him to come to work and meet your co-workers and see what you do, or to go shopping with you, or anything really. Treat him just as you see any post here describe working with a bound spirit.

Keep in mind, though, that if this is an incubus, it is most likely a living entity versus the deceased spirit of one. This does make a bit of difference in dealing with it if things go sideways.

I would advise learning to ground, center, shield and banish if you do not already know how. This will help both in practicing your senses (telepathy, sensing their presence, etc.) as well as keeping interference at bay. It also gives you a good baseline for enacting protection methods if they end up being necessary.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

I would strongly heed what the above comments said. You're saying you're barely dipping in this and I would say before you start doing conjurations that you work on understanding what you can and can't handle and vetting the spirit or entity before inviting them to you. You're dealing with an unbound incubus and they can still be dangerous regardless what wards or protection you put up.
Improving grounding and protection etc would be advisable.
I've dealt with a living incubus that wasn't even brought on by me and I would definitely have the same reaction as the psychic.
Just remember even if you have good intentions it doesn't mean what comes through is safe. Incubi and ubi who are unbound in general can have the choice to also be deceitful and tell you what you want to hear, and choose to turn on you just like any other unbound that you invite.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

RosieSweets
new here
new here
Zodiac:

@Regholdain-
I had read that using blood and such was dangerous while i preped so i didnt use any. I did put on lavender lotion and a red dress because i read that incubi liked that scent and the color red. I even used a red candle.

I ended up breaking up with my bf the night after the ritual. I just felt like me and him werent going to work out. He was very understanding, which was surprising. The spirit really hasnt shown any signs of jealousy or manipulation yet but i feel safe. Protected.

The letter itself? Thats a bit personal but basically i asked for a long term companion. I suffer anxiety but i would hope i seem like partner material. Did i mention that everytime i type about him or talk about him i feel cold on me. Mostly my arms and face. Mostly. Its not bad sensations, just very noticable.
Thankyou for your advice, i will definitely look into the things you mentioned above and I will definitely be more cautious and aware.

@GodSlayerBabe-
Yall are right. I should have done more reasearch. I was foolish to think i could do this with just willpower alone. Thank you for the advice, I'll be careful.

My Beliefs are based on experiences and frequent confirmations with other practitioners. My experiences & beliefs are not an attack on yours.
  • Always look into things you hear from others yourself, not everyone is honest or sane.
  • Humans are well known for their adaptability and ingenuity, you have everything you need within yourself.
  • If it's cheat sheets you seek, know that your peers may give you all the answers, but who says those answers are correct.
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Tizri777 wrote: I understand now that it was risky to do, i wont do anything like that again. Im not sure about how to bind, or if he'd even want that. Any advice you offer is welcome.

Thankyou for your wisdom and your time.
You can either contact the helpdesk of CH and ask them to check out for an unbound incubus around you and let them bind him if he agrees to or a different seller you might trust.
Also, since you apparently didn't do a search, there are actually safe non binding conjurations posted on this forum for ubi and nymphos and other beings. They are safe to use and only conjure said races. They do, however only conjure spirits.

Again, any being can be sexual and not necessarily be an incubus. And tricksters can just as easily build you up as they tear you down, which would make it all the sweeter for them. You don't know what is around and if you can trust it.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Whimsy
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A type of elemental
My magical/paranormal name...: Not yet known

The hardest part about summoning youself is that you'll be the one having to vet the spirit/entity that comes through.

I have two unbounds (I probably have more than this *a possible 3rd came to me more recently but it might've just been a temporary visit* but these two are the most apparent to me and while I feel relatively safe having them around now, I didn't always because I knew nothing. I kept questioning their intentions and even to this day I still feel a little uneasy sometimes.

I'm not afraid of anything drastic persay (Like I don't think they're going to go out of their way to hurt me in some terrible way) but rather about the "what if's".. Like what if they don't care about me as an individual and view me more as a means to an end? What if they're playing around with me or trying to ensnare me in some way for their own benefit? What are they trying to manifest into my life and why? These are things that are really hard to determine and if you're summoning on your own these are the things that you'll need to be wary of.

The reason why people usually go through conjurors is because a good conjuror has the knowledge to properly vet these spirits/entities that come through, figure out what they are and what they're after and other details that are nice to know. Like what the spirit/entity likes and dislikes, some of their predominant traits and abilities, etc.

As for the entity you have now, the best thing to remember is that you have the ultimate control over your life and actions and while spirits/entities can influence you and your surroundings, you ultimately give them that power.

I want you to remember this in case you feel like he may become destructive to you or others in some way or tries to insert his own will above your own *Like maybe he feels like he knows what's best for you and so he tries to manipulate you or others around you in some way to achieve a desired effect but it's not what you want or you don't agree with his methods*. (Just like in a real relationship you may experience disagreements on certain things and you might need to assert your own will)

Don't get too nervous and on edge about it either though. So far he seems like an okay guy and if he's not causing you any issues, he keeps treating you well and you're both enjoying your relationship together you can continue bonding with him and getting to know him.

Just exercise caution and keep feeling him out. See what he's all about.

Cheshire Kitten ^..^ :)|

The Old God sleeps
down in the dark, moist,
odorous underfoot,
Waiting for us
To put down our roots.
Johnny Seraph
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gregori Watcher
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

E says he has something for you:

The thing you have to worry about with unbounds, is, well, that they're unbound. Which is to say, they may change their mind.

When we agree to a binding, it's because we've done our homework, too. Usually, by the time you humans figure out you want a bound incubus in your life, they've already decided to make the commitment on their end, just about every time.

We don't need much convincing, but humanity's...I don't want to say FEAR, per se, but...reluctance?...about us, is something we always have to get past. Honestly, from our end, we actually have more to worry about: you humans are more powerful than you realize, but...that's a different topic, and an extremely dicey one, so...back to the topic at hand, yeah?

With an unbound, you're going to get someone that's, for lack of a better expression, trying you out. Now, that's not to say it can never work. I do know of some times where one of us started with an unbound encounter, and it quickly turned into true love for both sides, and they really did live happily ever after. It can happen.

But I've also had to personally restrain a few of my own, who were sleeping around like rabbits in heat, with anyone they heard trying an unbound summoning. They weren't being predatory, per se?, but they WERE breaking hearts, and people were getting hurt. Once they got the message that they needed to settle down, for the benefit of BOTH realms, they did.

Now, I can't speak to the individual case here. It's a privacy thing from my end, and Johnny is reminding me that it's a no-no on the forums besides. But I can say this much:

With an unbound you're not sure about, be cautious. I mean, yeah, sounds obvious: don't get too infatuated too fast, in case you just summoned a piece of bad news.

But here's the not so obvious part: Don't be so quick to distance yourself from an unbound, either, if you're not sure if means you harm. Sometimes, we might not know if you're right for us, and getting to meet you as an unbound may be the final piece of the puzzle that settles it for us.

Now imagine what it's like for us, to have experienced true love, to finally be ready to settle down, and to be with the human we love...only, we get met with devastating resistance, in more ways than one. I've seen more than a few broken hearts among my own, and it's never a pleasant sight.

And the biggest paradox of all, is that it often happens with humans who are new to the idea of working with spirits, in general. So, when skeptics call, we answer, and the now former skeptic freaks out...I've seen quite a few potential life partnerships go by the boards in that exact scenario. I've had more of my own than I'd like to remember, ask me what they did wrong, and when the honest answer is "Nothing," the heartbreak is...hard to watch.

So, to wrap this up, don't be so quick to banish an unbound that you're not sure about. Absolutely, bad things can happen if you've attracted the attention of a troublesome spirit. But sometimes, one encounter with you, really can give us a case of love at first sight. Yes, that's corny, but that's because it's true. And if you let us stay beyond that first encounter, good things, even great things, can happen.

Either way, be cautious. Don't let a troublesome spirit, of any kind, stick around: that's obvious. But by the same token, don't be so quick to panic banish a sexual spirit, whose only offense was answering your summons, out of either curiosity, or uncertainty about whether you're partnership material.

Sometimes, all we really need to fall in love, is one magical chance. Love at first sight, is ABSOLUTELY a thing. Don't let cynicism, or world-weariness, blind you to the magic that is your own life.

Dreams really can come true; happily ever after isn't reserved for fairy tales and romance novels.

So, if you summon an unbound, give it a chance. True, sometimes they might be there for any number of wrong reasons. But sometimes, they might be there because they think you may be right for them, and they just want to make sure of it.

Don't be afraid to let the magic happen.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”