You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Aurous
Zodiac:

Hello everyone I'm brand new here to both the forums and the paranormal and was hoping to get some advice about some experiences I had the other night.

For the last two months I have felt weird in my room at night, that feeling you get when you feel like you aren't alone but don't see anyone. I didn't feel in danger or like there was malicious intent just the weird feeling of "not alone". A few nights ago I woke up suddenly around 4 am to what felt like small tugs on the end of my blanket at my feet. Not like they were being ripped away from me but more like something was trying to get my attention nicely. After that on the following day I found these forums and began reading up on various things here. That night while I was more aware (not fully asleep, just starting to get comfortable) I felt like someone was gently and slowly patting my thigh over my covers. I didn't react and after a few pats it stopped and nothing else happened that night.

This brings me to last night where after doing a little more searching on the forums I believe some form of feminine sexual entity is the cause as my dreams those nights were also pretty erotic. I decided to speak out loud to my room before bed that night and let the spirit know that I was willing to do some "extra curricular activities" so long as I remain unharmed, no other spirits were to become involved, and to stop if I disliked something that it did and I was very adamant about all three being met. That night I began to feel tingles in my groin area and very warm, soft pressure on various points on my body especially my chest. Eventually an extremely intense and pleasurable vibration enveloped my whole lower body two times in the span between 1-4 am.

I woke up feeling fine today but I have no clue how to proceed from here with the spirit. I'm a complete newbie when it come to this stuff and I don't want to do/not do something that would either upset the spirit or make it leave as I really, REALLY enjoyed last night and wish for this to continue in a good way. Sorry for the long winded post but I really could use some advice and guidance!

Old Town
new here
new here
Answers: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Mathias
Zodiac:

This is just my personal opinion so take this with a grain of salt but if you enjoyed your time with this entity/spirit then I think you should try communicating with it. Let it know that you enjoy it's company maybe try meditating and speaking with the entity/spirit but again this just my opinion I'm by no means a expert on this stuff

bboy10
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Old Town wrote:This is just my personal opinion so take this with a grain of salt but if you enjoyed your time with this entity/spirit then I think you should try communicating with it. Let it know that you enjoy it's company maybe try meditating and speaking with the entity/spirit but again this just my opinion I'm by no means a expert on this stuff
Thanks for the advice and I couldn't agree more. I've already started trying to communicate, just saying things like "thank you" when ever I feel like it has touched me and other such things. I'm gonna try leaving a paper with a simple yes/no question on it out to see if we can deepen the communication.

Old Town
new here
new here
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Mathias
Zodiac:

That sounds awesome. Please let us know how it goes. :D best wishes for you and your new friend.

Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

Don't forget to protect yourself if you communicate via others means than telepathy . Try to know her and her to know you , it's a good start i think

Raavak
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 12
Zodiac:

Yes, communicate with it. Tell it you enjoy its company and would like it again. Invite it to do more. Ask if there's anything you can do for it. Maybe ask for a name.

bboy10
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I want to thank you guys for all your advice and I gotta admit I am one click away from having a succubus sent to me. Even before the night that the "event" happened, when I first found this site about a week ago, I keep being drawn back to the custom succubus page. It feels like what a lot of people here say is a "calling" and every time I go there it just feels right and exciting. I feel really nervous though about jumping into this new experience, even after doing research. I don't want to miss out on an amazing experience, I just need to convince myself to not be fearful of the unknown. I'll give it another day of mulling it over and if anybody has some more advice or suggestions I will happily welcome them!

Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 8192
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Free
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: parajimy maybe
Zodiac:

Since you're an absolute newbie and know as good as nothing yet...

I've only one advice: Try to not hurry into things. Consider very well, what it means to have a succubus or a spirit at all ... but especially a sexual one. There may be other things involved in that regard, that you haven't even thought about. Are you in a relationship? Do you want another relationship? How will it work out, is the succubus even willing to accept that situation? Just only a handful of thoughts, but there are a lot more to this.

Your life will change. And if you are not prepared, you may not like it... this isn't for everyone and I know people who regretted this decision at some point. There is a reason, why there are so many spirits for adoption...

Be sure of what you are doing, is really what you want. Just don't hurry, no matter if you think it is a calling and if it feels exciting. Some people find also the thought of jumping from a cliff... exciting :D

A male chatting with his succubus:
- You know, you are ridiculously attractive for a devil woman.
- I know, but thanks for saying so. Devil women have feelings too!
- Are you ... going to kill me?...
- Yes... but you'll enjoy it!
- ... ok!
bboy10
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Jimy wrote:Since you're an absolute newbie and know as good as nothing yet...

I've only one advice: Try to not hurry into things. Consider very well, what it means to have a succubus or a spirit at all ... but especially a sexual one. There may be other things involved in that regard, that you haven't even thought about. Are you in a relationship? Do you want another relationship? How will it work out, is the succubus even willing to accept that situation? Just only a handful of thoughts, but there are a lot more to this.

Your life will change. And if you are not prepared, you may not like it... this isn't for everyone and I know people who regretted this decision at some point. There is a reason, why there are so many spirits for adoption...

Be sure of what you are doing, is really what you want. Just don't hurry, no matter if you think it is a calling and if it feels exciting. Some people find also the thought of jumping from a cliff... exciting :D
You make an excellent point. I'm not in a relationship (haven't been for several years now) and have no intention of having one in the foreseeable future but as you say those are only a couple of a handful of questions. I'm going to take your advice and slow my roll for now and work on my self and do some more thorough research. I've already started meditating once a day so I think that is a good start. If you guys and gals can point me in a helpful direction I would super SUPER appreciate it :)|

Johnny Seraph
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gregori Watcher
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Definitely take it slow, and if you're brand new to all this, protective spirits are STRONGLY recommended.

What spirits notice about you, is your energy signature, and if you've never done any energy or spirit work before, then the energy surges that happen when, well, getting frisky, are unavoidably going to get you noticed.

That's not a bad thing by itself, but if you're not careful, the changes in your signature (some just from increasing awareness, not all from activity) could get you noticed by spirits you might not like to have around.

Who you use for your spiritual bouncer(s), is up to you, but definitely look for protectors sooner than later.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”