Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mathias
Zodiac:

I don't really know how to explain this but I think I had a premonition or vision about meeting Lilith. I've always been interested in spirits and demons but I've never tried to contact her. I was at work when I felt this weird vibration in my forehead and I had a vision that I was speaking to a woman who had silky white skin and her hair was red but changed colors in a cave her voice was feminine but boomed and echoed in the cave. She seemed harmless but I've never felt more intimidated. She asked me to take care of one of her daughters, I was hesitant but agreed. She told the woman was bound to my soul but wasn't able to negativity affect me. After the agreement was made the woman appeared, she was laying on the floor in the center between me and who I believe was Lilith. This woman was apparently who I agreed to take care of. I was left alone with her, then whites in her eyes became red and her body started to shake violently I screamed for help because I didn't know what to do. Lilith appeared and she seemed to be amused she told me this woman needed to feed and I was now her problem. Then the vision was gone. I need some advice. I'm sure what I've written might not seem scary but the experience was highly disturbing. Can anyone offer any advice? Was that really Lilith? If was Lilith what was your experience with her? Any advice is greatly appreciated, I'm at a loss as to what to do from here.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I hope someone more experienced on these points can respond.

I would only be able to see it through my own eyes - which would be that I myself would avoid entering into paranormal agreements with spirit beings until and unless I am very very clued up on those things and on which beings are trustworthy. I would myself undo any agreement like the one you mention and would never agree to a binding to my soul on the basis of an unexpected dream encounter. What I've read on this forum has made me want to stay cautious and in control of myself, my spirit and my soul as much as possible.

Just my view. I wouldn't dare to tell you what to do, as I don't see myself as an expert and I am not a practitioner in this field. Others are of course and Creepy Hollows for one could advise you if you want take steps to undo the agreement. (There is at least one Shop product that helps with that.)

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Old Town
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mathias
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote:I hope someone more experienced on these points can respond.

I would only be able to see it through my own eyes - which would be that I myself would avoid entering into paranormal agreements with spirit beings until and unless I am very very clued up on those things and on which beings are trustworthy. I would myself undo any agreement like the one you mention and would never agree to a binding to my soul on the basis of an unexpected dream encounter. What I've read on this forum has made me want to stay cautious and in control of myself, my spirit and my soul as much as possible.

Just my view. I wouldn't dare to tell you what to do, as I don't see myself as an expert and I am not a practitioner in this field. Others are of course and Creepy Hollows for one could advise you if you want take steps to undo the agreement. (There is at least one Shop product that helps with that.)
agreed. thanks for taking the time to respond Lewk. :]

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”