Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexander
Zodiac:

I was under a similar situation for over 2 years, and indeed there was something external 2 tricksters and 1 feeder were messing with me but what i did not know is that there was internal stuff going on as well, i accidentally created thoughtforms out of my own fears and thats where most of the attacks were comming without me realizing it and thats why my guardians where having a hard time protecting me because most of the attacks were from accidental self created things that are just trying to not disappear, thankfully the external attackers are gone forever so you could be in a similar situation, may i ask how you communicate with your spirit companions?

Vega
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Succubus
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nix

AlejandroMEX wrote:I was under a similar situation for over 2 years, and indeed there was something external 2 tricksters and 1 feeder were messing with me but what i did not know is that there was internal stuff going on as well, i accidentally created thoughtforms out of my own fears and thats where most of the attacks were comming without me realizing it and thats why my guardians where having a hard time protecting me because most of the attacks were from accidental self created things that are just trying to not disappear, thankfully the external attackers are gone forever so you could be in a similar situation, may i ask how you communicate with your spirit companions?

I do communicate with them via Readings

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

I cannot echo and stress enough that getting a medical professional's advice when it comes to ongoing feelings of depression and negativity is important. Even if you think you know what's wrong with you, why take the chance? Life is precious and worth the extra time and attention to your well-being.

On a supernatural front, you should not feel like you are being bothersome to your spirit family, they already knew the situation with human Keepers, and with you specifically, before they opted to come to you, so asking them for their help and assistance isn't a bother. You should be mindful when you are in a negative state that you are not projecting your fears and negativity onto them, because then you create a false narrative of what is going on.

You should take the steps and actions that are needed to safeguard yourself and be more aware and in tune with the measure of power and influence that you have, and be open to learning and expanding your protective measures to secure yourself and your atmosphere :) Trust yourself, rely on your gifts, and be open to learning and expanding the connection you already have with the supernatural. Be open and honest with your spirits, and don't be shy to ask for help.

First & foremost, don't be shy to visit a doctor, share your thoughts & feelings, and reach out for what can be done for you on a well-being front.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
SpyderBite
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 21
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dhampir
My magical/paranormal name...: Christopher Gray
Zodiac:

Regholdain wrote:So let me get this straight, you were told how to overcome this by a reading, yet you don't want to act to protect yourself? This is a sign there is far more going on here than just something of supernatural influence.

Seek. Medical. Professional. Depression. Assistance.

I cannot emphasize this more. If you are already being treated for depression, it's time to update your doctor on how you feel and see if the treatments need adjusting. Obviously, something is not working.
A 1000 x THIS!

Always rule out the physical/mental possibilities first. See a doctor. Depression/Anxiety are very serious and I am glad that years ago I sought help.

Skills
Lucid Dreaming
Dream Recall

Spirits
1 Sanguine Vampire (B)
1 Baobhan Sith (I)
2 Succubus (C & H)
1 Familiar (C)
1 Cambion (S)
1 Amarok (K)
1 Carbuncle (M)
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

creepyhollows wrote:Trust yourself, rely on your gifts, and be open to learning and expanding the connection you already have with the supernatural.
This right here is where I seem to have the most problem. I have had numerous spirits tell me the same - usually in the form of, "You're more psychic than you realize" and other variants of the same comment. I always seem to have this fear that I am subconsciously "making it all up". I know, more than ever, after a year that I definitely am NOT making things up. It is very tempting, though, to fall into the doubting habit and I have to constantly watch for it and avoid it.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Vega
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Succubus
My magical/paranormal name...: Nix

So my keep finally told me how strong is the being that's coming to attack me his on God level strength is what they are saying so hes close to the same power level as a God or goddess Like WTF Bruh now I'm not fully sure if she meant the that's the being coming to attack or the one the already attacked me 2 days ago which made me feel weak powerless I'm not sure but like Seriously

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Vega wrote: I do communicate with them via Readings
Are these readings through a third party? Or what do you mean? I highly recommend not relying on a third party to read your spirits. Such readings are notoriously inaccurate and likely to cause panic.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin

Return to “General Questions”