You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Succubus
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nix

So I have another powerful danger Looking harm me. same as last time but this one is stronger than the last one and my keep started preparing me again for it. I had a reading done on this and he told how to over come it and stuff he also said this being is mostly one that is coming more on the mental side of things. and I already feel its presences as I feel anger out of nowhere I feel it coming from my heart chakra I feel despair and all sort of things.

I told my keep not to do anything although they say the they will fight I told them not to fight cuz I sick in tire of it I been getting attacked left and right and I'm sick in tire of fighting. I mean I fight to survive in my every day life and now I have to in the spiritual world aswell F that.

I'm sick in tire of it is annoying me I dont regret meeting my keep but every since I got into this spiritual path all theres been for me is notthing but attacks and with every enemy the comes is always one stronger then the previous one. I told my keep not to fight I give up and if it wants to attack me so be it I wont fight back because is getting annoying theres always a struggle and being human is annoying.

I feel weak and even after a year of me being the spiritual have nothing to show for or how to do any thing to protect my self and my keep and so screw it

Whimsy
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A type of elemental
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Not yet known

It's okay to feel weak. It's so easy to get overwhelmed, to lay down and take what life has given you. And if you do that, that's okay. But if you want something more than what is handed to you, you've got to go and make it happen for yourself. That's just the way it is...Either you control your destiny or destiny will control you, you decide. Either way though is fine...

Protecting yourself starts from within you. Chances are, you know what's good for you but you don't always listen. I know I don't always do this and it has gotten me into some pretty bizarre situations. You've got to separate your wants from your needs and really put yourself together. How else can you expect to face what's out there?

Cheshire Kitten ^..^ :)|

The Old God sleeps
down in the dark, moist,
odorous underfoot,
Waiting for us
To put down our roots.
Vega
neophyte
neophyte

Whimsy wrote:It's okay to feel weak. It's so easy to get overwhelmed, to lay down and take what life has given you. And if you do that, that's okay. But if you want something more than what is handed to you, you've got to go and make it happen for yourself. That's just the way it is...Either you control your destiny or destiny will control you, you decide. Either way though is fine...

Protecting yourself starts from within you. Chances are, you know what's good for you but you don't always listen. I know I don't always do this and it has gotten me into some pretty bizarre situations. You've got to separate your wants from your needs and really put yourself together. How else can you expect to face what's out there?

Thanks for the advice

Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

I have been in this despair situation for 6 years so i know what you may feel .
I hate this feeling of being weak and unable to do anything and i hate that i relied on my keep .

I always think of how i am a burden for them , spending energy on me , on cleansing , banishing etc... But in the end i inconsciously fight this off , i try when i can and it's not easy at all.

I think you should let you keep fight it off , cleansing daily , call upon others spirits who are expert on attachment , rely on a human expert as well .

If it's an entity that trick you and put you under despair , then they have to elaborate a strategic ;they will have to trick the monster until defeat is made .

It is after all a war and i think you keep know that and will not stop .
How could they stop and just go on with their life if they know that someone hurting you ? Despair can lead to horrible thinking and horrible decisions: they cannot let you like this

I encourage you from where i am and i hope you will not give up , as i am doing the same right now

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

So let me get this straight, you were told how to overcome this by a reading, yet you don't want to act to protect yourself? This is a sign there is far more going on here than just something of supernatural influence.

Seek. Medical. Professional. Depression. Assistance.

I cannot emphasize this more. If you are already being treated for depression, it's time to update your doctor on how you feel and see if the treatments need adjusting. Obviously, something is not working.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Regholdain wrote:So let me get this straight, you were told how to overcome this by a reading, yet you don't want to act to protect yourself? This is a sign there is far more going on here than just something of supernatural influence.

I cannot emphasize this more. If you are already being treated for depression, it's time to update your doctor on how you feel and see if the treatments need adjusting. Obviously, something is not working.
This. Always this.

No matter what the validity of the underlying, non-medical crisis, when your self-preservation instinct fails in this way, it's a medical symptom. That doesn't mean you aren't under attack. It means you have this other issue too and that other issue is medical. And urgent.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

Alys-RaccoonReadings wrote:
Regholdain wrote:So let me get this straight, you were told how to overcome this by a reading, yet you don't want to act to protect yourself? This is a sign there is far more going on here than just something of supernatural influence.

This. Always this.

No matter what the validity of the underlying, non-medical crisis, when your self-preservation instinct fails in this way, it's a medical symptom. That doesn't mean you aren't under attack. It means you have this other issue too and that other issue is medical. And urgent.
Agreed, and my comment was in no way to suggest the spiritual side of things were not happening. I am simply highly concerned about the lack of self-preservation instinct and that needs immediate attention.

I think all else has been previously said about protection / banishing / etc. in other thread responses, so I see no need to repeat them here.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Yep. I assumed that's where you were coming from, so I thought we should make that part explicit. And I think you're absolutely right on all counts here.

Vega
neophyte
neophyte

Overcoming isnt easy the way to over come it is to stay in control of you emotions doing the fight
I been attack many time before and i always feel negative energy around me all the Negative does it put you down I do feel depressed I feel annoyed the day after posted this I did a cleansing in my room and everything seen better when I told my keep not to fight the feeling they share was something along the lines (dont be ridiculous off course will fight and you should too) hance is why I did the cleasing I dont have any problems with depression i did have problems back when i started on my spiritual path and when I was in High school but not any more i overcame it and my dr has proof of that being on top of your Emotions isnt easy when you constantly being attack by a negative Force yes I said I wasn't gonna fight but once I looked at my post after I did that cleansing I realize the I was under its influence and I asked my keep to conform and they said yes so I will fight and not let it corner me again I bought somethings to fight it which I felt was suggested by keep and also got to amplify my keeps abilities aswell

Vega
neophyte
neophyte

Nienna wrote:I have been in this despair situation for 6 years so i know what you may feel .
I hate this feeling of being weak and unable to do anything and i hate that i relied on my keep .

I always think of how i am a burden for them , spending energy on me , on cleansing , banishing etc... But in the end i inconsciously fight this off , i try when i can and it's not easy at all.

I think you should let you keep fight it off , cleansing daily , call upon others spirits who are expert on attachment , rely on a human expert as well .

If it's an entity that trick you and put you under despair , then they have to elaborate a strategic ;they will have to trick the monster until defeat is made .

It is after all a war and i think you keep know that and will not stop .
How could they stop and just go on with their life if they know that someone hurting you ? Despair can lead to horrible thinking and horrible decisions: they cannot let you like this

I encourage you from where i am and i hope you will not give up , as i am doing the same right now

Yes I know and thank you for your advice I'm not giving up

Return to “General Questions”