Dragons channels on CH: Difference between Gateway and Channel

Tips and tricks for connecting with dragons.
D.V
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: is secret
Zodiac:

Hey everyone!
Recently I ordered the Product "Dragon Channel for Spirits". I'm already excited for the binding to be completed.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/lightnin ... irits.html

Now, there are two things I do not really understand.
A Channel to Dragons to invite them to your home. They will appear singularly or in groups and will stay as long as they desire or as long as you invite them to stay.
and
A powerful Gateway to all Dragons which will allow the spirits to come & go from your home, and through which you have the option of visiting them in the Spiritual & Astral Realms. You can use this at any time, and it is recommended you open the Gateway and travel to the Spiritual & Astral Realms either through meditation or sleep cycle to ensure you have a prolonged connection where you can experience better interactions.
Can someone tell me, what is the difference between these two "Features" of the binding? I already read in the Spirit-Keeping Book about the difference between portal and gateway, but I can't really tell what's the difference in this specific case.
I think I probably just understood something wrong since I'm not a native English-speaker and my "vocabulary" does not include much about spiritual stuff yet ^^

Also, if others within this community already own this binding, it would be awesome to hear your experience about it!

Thanks for reading & Have a nice day!

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

A channel is a method of connection, contact, and interaction between you and a spirit, entity, or Immortal.

A gateway allows you to travel between the Realms or dimensions, and allows you to interact and engage with them via your Astral body or Spiritual body on their respective Realms. Think of a gateway just like a gate, it allows them in and out, and you in and out :)

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
D.V
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
My magical/paranormal name...: is secret
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote:A channel is a method of connection, contact, and interaction between you and a spirit, entity, or Immortal.

A gateway allows you to travel between the Realms or dimensions, and allows you to interact and engage with them via your Astral body or Spiritual body on their respective Realms. Think of a gateway just like a gate, it allows them in and out, and you in and out :)
I see, thank you for the fast response! Are there special protective measures you recommend while using the gateway?
I'm thinking about tasking the Wraith I've ordered too with securing the gateway (from external factors) as soon as both vessels arrive.

EDIT: The second question I wanted to ask in the main post was about the arts-classification. It is ranked as Dark Arts, although it clearly stated earlier within the text
This will work with all White Arts Dragons - for Dark Arts Dragons use the Dark Arts Channel.

Return to “Connecting With Dragons”