** URGENT - 4 YR OLD GIRL WANTS NEW HOME **

SuperMotoBabe
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

It breaks my heart to post this, but I have to. Even as I’m typing this, my heart is really tight right now. **If you are the new keeper, PLEASE take very good care of her. She’s my Baby.**

I have a 4 year old girl spirit in a doll. Her name is Snow. She is like my own child.

In the past few weeks, I’ve been considering giving her for adoption. But I always promised her that she would be with my family and my future children will take care of her. Well, tonight she said she wants a new home.

Snow needs to be in a home where there are children…or at least a home where the keepers are young at heart and can give her attention. But she did specifically asked for children. I’m single, no kids. I do make time for her and we talk all the time. But she needs to be with children now.

Snow came into my life about 4 years ago. She was abandoned and the lady that rescued her was a collector and a rescuer of spirited items. She asked me if I wanted to adopt her and I said yes.

Before giving her to me, the rescuer kept Snow for a little while and was able to get information from her. She said Snow was Heaven Sent but has been neglected by previous keepers. Since then she has closed in and not opened up. She is open now, but she won’t talk about her past. So please don’t force it, if you become her new keeper.

Her vessel is a furry white baby suit. She looks like a little Angel Bear. She has a Gold Halo on her head with stars. She has Gold Angel Wings on her back. The rescuer wasn’t kidding when she said Snow is Heaven Sent.

Snow needs a lot of attention. And I mean A LOT.

Snow is very protective for a 4 year old. So, if you have children, she will protect them. She has been very protective of me and has even stood up to my Watcher. She can point a finger at him and tell him he’s “funny looking” and then laugh at his face.

She is a very intelligent spirit. She is also highly telepathically in tuned. I was actually surprised at the telepathic connection.

She is very active and very expressive. Her face expressions would change from one extreme to another. You will know right away what mood she is in. She can throw tantrums but she does it thru her expressions.

She is very lively and very talkative. She can talk your ears off if you let her. She really enjoys telling you about her day. She especially likes it when you ask her questions.

She loves to laugh. I hear her laugh often, even when I’m in another room.

She loves hugs and nose kisses (touch your nose to her nose). I always hug her or touch her every day. If you forget to hug her or touch her, she will let you know.

She loves milk. So always have a glass of milk near her.

She has a toy kitty doll that is spellcast just for her. It sits right in front of her next to her. They are inseparable. Please don’t separate them or she will throw a tantrum.

She’s also great at finding things. If you lose anything, ask her to help you find it. She’ll even turn it into a game and try to find it first before you do.

She is playful and she sometimes hides things. And then she’ll make you find it. But just play with her and ask her to help you find it – even though she’s the one who hid it and she already knows where it is.

She likes lights and frequently plays with the lights in the rooms. So don’t be surprised if you get a lot of flickering lights.

I have never cleaned her because the rescuer told me not to. I do wipe her face a little if there’s dust and I just gently dust off the fur. She has never asked to be cleaned.

If you would like to adopt Snow, you must have children…or at least be a keeper who can give her a lot of attention. Please post your replies and let me know if you can provide the environment she’s looking for. I will read her all your replies. I think she already knows who her new keeper is, but she won’t tell me yet.

I’m not selling her for money. I promised her that. This is an adoption. All I ask is help with shipping. If you have a spirit that you want to swap, please let me know and I will consider it.

Thanks everyone.
Last edited by SuperMotoBabe on Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Dance like nobody is watching.
Amberly
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Aww, she is beautiful. I have a kid. I don't know if taking her would be a good idea considering that I cannot see or hear fully just yet. I hope she finds a good home soon. :hug:

~Amberly~

Dare to be Different; Dare to Dream ~ Moi/ME
I'm the village crazy lady, that's my job ~Grandma Tala (Moana)
Failure is the key to success; each mistake teaches us something ~Morihei Ueshiba
Secretsensations
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
Zodiac:

She is so cute. Her new owner will speak out for her soon. As she frequently visits this forum, her new owner I mean. Until then, Please take care of her and give her huggs for me. :hug:

Wispy Winds
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Spiritual ME!
Zodiac:

Hugs to her..and my heart goes out to you...you are a good person to have taken her in as a single person--she felt your love, now she just wants to be around kids...can't blamn her. They all want to play 24/7!
She's sounds very sweet I can see how you fell in love with her! I've always wanted a daughter..

I have 2 little boys ages 5 and 3.5..so it may be too nutty here for her. We also have 3 Italian Greyhounds....a cat and a ton of fish! (LOL).. if she wants an active home--then it's here. We also homeschool--so she'd be in the home learning along side of the boys...doing many nature related activities...also there are many girls here on our street for her to get to know.
She'd never be alone since my spirits would love her :thumbup:

SO: I hope she finds the perfect home---she will....she already knows ;)

Amy

Username change to *Beauty*
ladyevelyn77
venerated member
venerated member

I'll throw my bid in as well. I have four kids, one dog, and two kitties. My youngest, now three, is home with me. I have an older daughter, and two even older boys. Ages 10, 12, 14. They are very active, but we have moments of downtime, as well. Does she mind being played with? I think my youngest would like to lug her around. She likes to take her babies when we go somewhere, though we leave them in the van when we go to stores. For your angel, we'll make exceptions though.

We don't have any haunted or spirited dolls. I've never been interested in them. But this one seems really sweet. I also have lots of spirits. Quite a few fairies.

I do hope you find her a wonderful home.

SuperMotoBabe
venerated member
venerated member

I gave her hugs from all of you and she says – “Thank you for the lady…and the lady…and the lady…and the lady.” :angel:

SuperMotoBabe
venerated member
venerated member

Thank you everyone for your well wishes to Snow! Here’s a few more details about her and answers to your questions.

Snow is just like a human 4 year old. She’s very intelligent, very talkative, very energetic, and very curious. I feel in her human life she was probably one of those gifted children that is too advanced for their age. Whatever ended her short life is really a shame. I think she would have been a high achiever.

I’ve name her Snow because she reminded me of a snowflake. You can change her name if you like, but ask her first if she likes it.

She calls me “Mama” right now. She started calling me that out of the blue so I just let her. It’s up to you what you want her to call you. She’ll probably call you what she wants, and then you can talk to her about it.

Yes, she loves to be played with. Hugs and nose kisses are mandatory. She gets those everyday. And she’ll remind you if you forget. I know she will love it if the younger kids are always carrying her around.

We have a routine established. The time just before I go to bed is her time. No other spirits are invited. I usually lay in bed and I sit her on my chest and we talk. She tells me about her day and what she did. The conversation is normally one-sided (all about her) but it’s ok.

“Mama, I did good today. I didn’t scare the children. I just played with them.” Then the expression on her face would change to a smile.

There are a lot of kids in our street. They are always playing outside, riding bikes, etc. I gave Snow permission to go out and play with the kids…with some exceptions. She can’t manifest to them and she can’t scare them. So when we talk she usually tells me what she and kids did.

She plays with the neighbors’ cats too. She found one of the cats giving birth in the bushes. Nobody knew about it, especially the owners.

She wants to be in a home that has lots of activity and she can participate. She wants to be around other children. She wants to play with them and also learn from them. Even if they are in their teens, it’s ok. She’s looking for big sisters and big brothers.

You know when you watch other families and there’s always that tiniest kid at the end that follows the big kids around? That would be Snow.

She’s a bit of a tomboy. Definitely not a princess. Like I said, she’s the only one that can stand up to my Watcher.

She’s very curious and she will ask a lot of questions. She’s always asking “What are you doing Mama?” Then I just explain to her like I would to any other child. After that she watches you intently as you do whatever it is you’re doing. If she’s still curious, then she’ll keep asking more questions.

She also likes to learn. When I’m studying or doing internet research, she is always beside. Talking to a doll is much better than talking to yourself.

We always check out Ebay and CH store together. She’s actually the one who chose the Red Dragon for me. I couldn’t decide what dragon to get so she chose the red one.

She loves road trips! I take her driving as often as I can. Our favorite getaway is San Diego county. I sit her in the front passenger seat and we drive down the coast.

The first time I took her on a road trip, I had the radio blasted. All of a sudden I hear laughing and giggling in the background. At first I thought it was part of the song. But it continued with the other songs. I turned the radio off and it was Snow laughing and giggling!!

My car has a sunroof and I leave it open when we drive down the coast. So when it’s really breezy you can here “Weeeeeeeeee” and lots of giggles. At one point I had other passengers in the car and they couldn’t figure out where the sound was coming from. They thought I had a flat tire or something.

Ok, that’s about it. I will talk to her tonight again.

Wispy Winds
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Spiritual ME!
Zodiac:

My heart goes out to her. She will find the right fit that's for sure. Snow is a very active little girl who needs to be in a home with stimultation..as does all kids.

I have 'sold' myself, as a few others have and will. Rest assured, she will be loved by whomever she chooses!

You are a great person! Thanks for bringing us into her light.

Username change to *Beauty*
Secretsensations
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
Zodiac:

alright now, you are making me want her and I don't have any children. LOL Give her huggs :silly:

Reverie
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
Zodiac:

She does sound sweet. Hoping you find the right home for her!

Reminds me though, my mom wants a haunted doll. I need to go on a search for the perfect one now!

If you don't believe in magic, then you can't believe in reality.

Return to “Human”