Tasks from Thor

heypanda
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

If you make an alliance with or worship Thor, what kind of things has he asked from you or anyone you know of in return for his help? Does he make you go out in the community? Help your neighbour? Tell people things?

What does he do/has he done to make you grow, if he does? Has he ever asked something of you that was too much?

heypanda
active contributor
active contributor

Anyone know? What sort of things does he task or challenge you or other people with? Would be great to know, thank you.

heypanda
active contributor
active contributor

Again, anyone?

Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I believe relationship with immortals is unique to each person. One he might give such tasks or challenges and another he might work with differently. If he thinks tasks like making you go out in the community, help people would benefit you then he might guide you to doing that :)

Cassiel
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Archangel
My magical/paranormal name...: Qasiel

I have limited personal experience with Thor. All gods will ask for a testament of faith and proof of your worth as a servant before they allow you to serve them. And all Gods will fufill requesta associated with their field of existance provided you give the right payment for their services. For humble worship and protection you need merely adhere to their ethics and ways of living, show them reverance and offer them prayer and worship. These all show that you are worth expending their energy on.

Dreamerunknown
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret

There was a guy who was disrespectful in a Nordic Stoplesteinan, I heard a "crack" sound near his head and the guy landed face first in the mud. Who knows...

:@
heypanda
active contributor
active contributor

Dreamerunknown wrote:There was a guy who was disrespectful in a Nordic Stoplesteinan, I heard a "crack" sound near his head and the guy landed face first in the mud. Who knows...
Wow, that sounds like he punished him! I've heard elsewhere that you should not disrespect the Norse gods.

Dragona
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: goddess
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Each person's responsibilities or tasks or what not will differ from one another. This all has to deal with what you want for yourself, what an immortal knows you are ready for and your potential and such. If there is something you are totally against then, communicate that with them. For me, I would just remember offerings to them.

Return to “Immortals”