What offerings do I give these spirits?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

heypanda wrote: It is a lot. The encyclopaedia does not cover all of the beings, like the Catoblepas and Corrang. Thanks for the reminder though.
Catoblepas?:
https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... artlang=en

There's still no living entity page there, yep.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Living entities, when species are not similar to the spirits, typically prefer personal associations. You can offer something general at first until you can learn something more specific directly from them. Generally, it's the thought that counts.

You might also study the species' description on the seller's store to get inspiration. In addition, contacting the seller and requesting additional info may help, providing they know.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
heypanda
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

The encyclopaedic entry for Marid Djinn says Diatma Djinn on the description. Is this correct?

heypanda
active contributor
active contributor

darkwing dook wrote:
heypanda wrote: It is a lot. The encyclopaedia does not cover all of the beings, like the Catoblepas and Corrang. Thanks for the reminder though.
Catoblepas?:
https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... artlang=en

There's still no living entity page there, yep.
Thanks! Yeah, it would be great if they were mentioned or at least how to treat them differently.
Regholdain wrote:Living entities, when species are not similar to the spirits, typically prefer personal associations. You can offer something general at first until you can learn something more specific directly from them. Generally, it's the thought that counts.

You might also study the species' description on the seller's store to get inspiration. In addition, contacting the seller and requesting additional info may help, providing they know.
How do you mean by personal associations, do you mean that they are personal to yourself or them?

That's true regarding the species description. I can only think of things like gold or gems for a species like the Corrang as they decorate their bodies ornately.

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Honestly I have always done two things; When bonding individually I offer channeled energies to either their vessels if they have them or to a crystal/stone I have gifted them, chosen for them intuitively, and every week, sometimes more, I do a group offering. I also have an aeon orb with feeding energies for the vampires. I'm planning on picking more of those up for a few others like my dragons, angel's, and djinn.

The group offering I do is usually intuitively chosen incense and oils, candles, water, herbs and honey, charged crystals, and a small food offering. I have in the past given personalized offerings if they've let me know during one on one bonding they want something in that case it's usually a personal preference of theirs and not species specific. Everyone is generally very pleased by the energy offerings and the group offerings.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

heypanda wrote: How do you mean by personal associations, do you mean that they are personal to yourself or them?

That's true regarding the species description. I can only think of things like gold or gems for a species like the Corrang as they decorate their bodies ornately.
Personal to them - so basically gather information about what you discover about their individual preferences. In the meantime something general should be no issue. Most beings accept things based on intention pretty well.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Davis7189
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 14
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes

Are your WA angelic beings living entities bindings from CH? Try to make offerings of
Gold colloids on blotting paper as a general offering for all your companions, they will love it! (I want to put a smilie here but I didn't find what I wanted
it's like this one XD, about the size of the paper 4x4 inches its ok) and they are not expensives, and you can accompanied them with a candle of the color of their
preference, I am not sure which is better for everyone.

“If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have a spell and I have a spell and we exchange these spells, then each of us will have two spells.” lol
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

heypanda wrote:They let themselves be known more with offerings, I think they are a way to bridge the gap.
That's a good point. I do find that offerings usually help me bond well with the spirits in my keep.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
heypanda
active contributor
active contributor

Davis7189 wrote:Are your WA angelic beings living entities bindings from CH? Try to make offerings of
Gold colloids on blotting paper as a general offering for all your companions, they will love it! (I want to put a smilie here but I didn't find what I wanted
it's like this one XD, about the size of the paper 4x4 inches its ok) and they are not expensives, and you can accompanied them with a candle of the color of their
preference, I am not sure which is better for everyone.
What are gold colloids? Thanks!
Lewk wrote:
heypanda wrote:They let themselves be known more with offerings, I think they are a way to bridge the gap.
That's a good point. I do find that offerings usually help me bond well with the spirits in my keep.
I wonder why they have that on there. Maybe it only applies to some spirits.

Davis7189
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 14
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes

Hi again heypanda! gold colloids are a suspension of gold nanoparticles generally in water, here a search on ebay as example https://www.ebay.com/itm/TRUE-Colloidal ... enation-10 -OFF / 113721750690? Var = 413856291663 & hash = item1a7a5834a2: m: m8E2E_8b-bY9rfkbANU51mw, they are fit for human consumption, You put them into the blotting paper, let it dry, and its ready to use, you can use it for write your command, or you can put the vessel of your companion on / near the paper, or putting it on offering place for your spirits/entities, charging it trough
visualization when you are asking for something, there are really extenses uses, you can add them to your inks if you want to paint a black mirror for example, or for paint a magikal tool, potions, etc, I met them when I read the work of Franz Bardon (a Giant person!) "Initiation into Hermetics".

Are your archangels bindings from CH 8.)?

“If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have a spell and I have a spell and we exchange these spells, then each of us will have two spells.” lol

Return to “Spirit Keeping”