Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Concuan
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Hecacia
Zodiac:

So long story short, I ran into another keeper, who has a permanent keep and a temporary keep, and one of his unbounds wanted to join me. Yes, I know unbounds are unsafe but I accepted anyway, and if after awhile he wants to hang around permanently I'll ask the guy who sent him my way, to bind him for me. Now while he has been absolutely great to me, helping me recover from my soreness much faster and feeling better than usual, I have no idea how to...welcome him? I cant quite hear him right and my ubi is pretty vague when she answers me in relation to him.

The way he was described to me was an Earth elemental "demon" Dark type, and I've gotten a name for him but thats about the only solid answer I've got from him. What do I get him? I want to make him feel like my home is his home beyond just telling him he's welcome to laze around and relax here.

He's pretty quiet, has a heavy feeling when he's near, and smells like almost a mix of clay and wood? Im a taurus so it's like a really calming smell.

Eternally learning occultist of all paths (left focused currently) I am not an expert, take EVERYTHING I say with a grain of salt.
Practicing Tarot reader
Horrible rune reader (dont judge Im learning!)
skeptic of my own pendulum "reader"
Barely starting to see auras.
Whimsy
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A type of elemental
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Not yet known

Well since he's an earth elemental type you could keep some rocks or other things related to earth around for him. Maybe consider some woodsy scents etc. He might even like plants...

Other than that just keep trying to bond with him, I'm sure you'll get more answers overtime.

Cheshire Kitten ^..^ :)|

The Old God sleeps
down in the dark, moist,
odorous underfoot,
Waiting for us
To put down our roots.
Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor

Eh what a coincidence I'm bringing home one as well :)

Apollopnir
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Ah! About a week ago, I was outside and picked up a really neat looking rock, maybe the ubi saw him coming and made me pick it up for him!

Thanks guys, I appreciate it.

Eternally learning occultist of all paths (left focused currently) I am not an expert, take EVERYTHING I say with a grain of salt.
Practicing Tarot reader
Whimsy
neophyte
neophyte

Well there ya go! It's also possible that you yourself are connected to earthen elements. And maybe that's what attracted you to the rock as well as potentially what attracted the earth demon to you.

I believe I have a deep connection with water. I really enjoy swimming and I take baths/showers for comfort and in that respect I also enjoy rocks and things of that nature because I find them to be grounding.

I have this one rock I picked up from a river one time because it was different than the rest of them and I carry it around with me sometimes. I like holding it in my hands and stroking it. I also picked up a few more rocks and stashed them in my purse just because. They're now sitting on my dresser.

As for your earth demon I'd love to hear more about him if you're willing to share some more details. I'm fascinated by earth energies and I enjoy reading about them and people's experiences with it.

The Old God sleeps
down in the dark, moist,
odorous underfoot,
Waiting for us
To put down our roots.
Apollopnir
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Well, im still getting used to him, with the other keeper hes very vocal, but with me he finds it easier to physically touch me and put pictures in my head, for example, when I originally had him over, I have a pretty large bed, my ubi shares it with me and he was there kinda standing in the room, you feel a HEAVY in your face presense when hes there not bad but just very "there", I felt bad for him and was like "hey man I don't know if you sleep like "L" does, but if you do youre welcome to share my bed, or crash on the couch or lounge around, my house is your house." His response was a slap on my shoulder, like a good friend/big brother and it actually made my shoulder sore. Followed by an image of a humanish face with yellow eyes, and rocky downward angled...stone horns laughing at me.

He smells like clay and Smokey wood when hes being full presence, which, being a taurus and all, smells like safety and home. Hes usually quiet and kinda off being "cool" I know, it's a silly way to describe it, but he has this vibe to him like a 1950s mafia esque guy made of rock. When I cant accurately convey things to the original conjuror (whom I see as a good friend and mentor) he straight up goes to him and tells him for me. I get the impression he wants me (specifically me) to bind him, as a sort of right of passage eventually.

When I visited my friends whom are also keepers asked him to make himself known, and he slapped my best friends shoulder as well, making it hurt, and stood in front of his gf, whom can actually see spirits so close, that he blocked her vision from the room (yeah, he's big boyo). I have no idea how strong he is, but when he sits on the edge of my bed, it feels a boulder just pushed into it lol.

Is there anything you'd like to know directly about him?

Practicing Tarot reader
Whimsy
neophyte
neophyte

Well he seems like a solid sort of fellow and heavy handed to boot x*D

I wonder if he realizes that it hurts a bit when he smacks you like that. I think it's cool he wants you to be the one to bind you two. A little extra incentive to work toward something new.

Here's a question, what's his favorite type of stone?

The Old God sleeps
down in the dark, moist,
odorous underfoot,
Waiting for us
To put down our roots.
Apollopnir
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Whimsy wrote:Well he seems like a solid sort of fellow and heavy handed to boot x*D

I wonder if he realizes that it hurts a bit when he smacks you like that. I think it's cool he wants you to be the one to bind you two. A little extra incentive to work toward something new.

Here's a question, what's his favorite type of stone?
I get an image of a light brown stone/crystal

Looking at different ones its either honey calcite or brown topaz.

He realizes. He just doesnt care about toning down his energy. He heals you shortly after. I also think he has a bit of an issue with toning it down, sorta like a "I don't know the meaning of the word "lighter"" lol it's fine though, I appreciate him being heavy handed, it helped me get past the "is he really there" phase when he immediately slapped that outta me.

Practicing Tarot reader
Whimsy
neophyte
neophyte

Yeah, stronger manifestations do tend to do that. I had one a week ago where I laid down in my room and asked to bond with one of my companions. I had brought in my water bottle with me and I kept hearing drinking sounds like a cat drinking out of a waterbowl. Coolest thing ever but also terrifying! I almost bolted but I reminded myself that I had asked for it and forced myself to relax. After a point I lost focus and the sounds tapered off but I'm really glad that I was obliged. :)

The Old God sleeps
down in the dark, moist,
odorous underfoot,
Waiting for us
To put down our roots.

Return to “Dark Arts”