Just tapped another Thornhill Estate piece!

Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

Got a great price for this powerful piece, and it is also BOGO right now, so double the bang for the buck. I noticed it was NOT listed under estate pieces....you had to look for Cora Thornhill's work. I said on another thread I wanted another of her pieces because they are so powerfully magickal. There it was. Mine, mine, mine! Lucky, because it was in quite a few carts. :) I have been having great luck due to my four Leprchaun pals. I have had three medium to large windfalls, and a small lottery win. Great Job laddies! 8)) I just wiped out the last human bone mala beads, too, from another site. There might not be another chance to get them, so I sent for a few more. I had an exciting experience this morning, too. After years of being locked in my body by an evil dude, I finally got OUT. Not maybe, not a little, completely out of body for the first time in a long time (years). I was so damn excited, if I had a body at the time I would have pooped my pants! I will be doing Ash's Ultimate Protection spell listed here on the forum again to make sure this guy is GONE. Yes, it works. So.....wow! Thank you, CH. You saved me when I needed help. I will not forget. ()

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”