Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kobold
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: arisa

CJDS wrote:I'll take up on the offer too

Past present future and DOB 2nd August 1987
My dark arts Cat Sidhe isn't very interested in doing readings but he jumped at the chance to do yours. I sensed quite a lot of negativity in this reading so I hope you're doing ok CJDS :} Sending some positivity to you!

1. Past - Ace of Coins reversed
2. Present - Queen of Swords reversed
3. Future - 10 of Cups reversed

1. Upright, this card is about a great opportunity (usually a business opportunity) that you should take. Reversed, my reading is that you had a wonderful opportunity that fell through for some reason. However, this is in the past and it is time to move on. No need to dwell on past opportunities because more will come your way. I sense there was something wrong with the opportunity which made you hesitate. Your instincts were right.

2. You are the Queen of Swords (disregarding the gender). Someone with great intellect, you pride yourself on your mature, logical and unbiased judgement. You are mature enough to be open to other view points though you don't let emotions sway you. You seek the truth and filter things out that you have decided are untrue. You tell it like it is and people tend to come to you for advice, even if you have a tough exterior that might be intimidating. In your present, you are reversed. This may mean that your judgement is being swayed by emotions which are distracting you. However, I sense in this case that the reversal is a warning that you are being too cold and intellectual and alienating the people who care about you. Be careful not to isolate yourself from others in the extreme pursuit of an intellectual question.

3. Leading on from the present, in the future you have the 10 of Cups or the 'happy family' card reversed. In a love and romance reading this card reversed is usually a sign that there are communication issues or values that misalign between the parties. In your case, I sense the meaning is actually more simple and does not relate to anything romantic. The card is telling you not to neglect your family. There are people who care for you and will support you. You will not need to figure everything out by yourself!

aserengeti
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

Sooty wrote:Thank you for the reading! And thank you P for sending good luck!! You are so sweet :)

1 - Actually I'm quite the opposite. Discipline is not my forte lol. The mentor who you talked about, could be some of my motivating spirits or someone who hasn't shown themselves to me yet :)

2 - This is very true.

3 - Practising self love has never crossed my mind. I just realised that I've always been the one judging myself the most. Thank you for opening my eyes to the truth. And I'd watch out for fishy business.

Overall this is a good read. Card 2 and 3 are what I needed to hear. Card 1 is a mystery tho, as I'm not sure what to think about it :D
You're very welcome! P really liked your energy - very light and flowy (?) I think I'll do a 1 card draw sometime later this week and clarify your first card. The Emperor can be tricky because it could refer to values (like discipline, respect for authority) or an institution (a school, religion etc) or an actual person.

Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

aserengeti wrote:
Sooty wrote:Thank you for the reading! And thank you P for sending good luck!! You are so sweet :)

1 - Actually I'm quite the opposite. Discipline is not my forte lol. The mentor who you talked about, could be some of my motivating spirits or someone who hasn't shown themselves to me yet :)

2 - This is very true.

3 - Practising self love has never crossed my mind. I just realised that I've always been the one judging myself the most. Thank you for opening my eyes to the truth. And I'd watch out for fishy business.

Overall this is a good read. Card 2 and 3 are what I needed to hear. Card 1 is a mystery tho, as I'm not sure what to think about it :D
You're very welcome! P really liked your energy - very light and flowy (?) I think I'll do a 1 card draw sometime later this week and clarify your first card. The Emperor can be tricky because it could refer to values (like discipline, respect for authority) or an institution (a school, religion etc) or an actual person.
Alright, thank you :) aww ❤️ my phoenix S sends you healing energy!

gorozco
new here
new here

• hello! :8)
      my dob is 11/18/1997
      i would love a past - present - future reading if possible, thank you!

CJDS
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

aserengeti wrote:
1. I cannot tell which is pointed cuz I got many failures. But overall this is correct
2. Had something to do with the first and some 'reasons' for that 'failures'/missed chances, so, again overall this is too is correct
3. Hearing it not leading to anything romantic kinda hits hard lol, but no worries as I do aware that chances, more likely this is the path that I will walk on. Not much of other thing to say as this is on the future and things are not really set in stone. I'll take note and remember your advices on this future reading nevertheless.

Thank you for the reading. And kinda bummed and wonder why your cat doesn't like me lol.

aserengeti
new here
new here

CJDS wrote:
aserengeti wrote:
1. I cannot tell which is pointed cuz I got many failures. But overall this is correct
2. Had something to do with the first and some 'reasons' for that 'failures'/missed chances, so, again overall this is too is correct
3. Hearing it not leading to anything romantic kinda hits hard lol, but no worries as I do aware that chances, more likely this is the path that I will walk on. Not much of other thing to say as this is on the future and things are not really set in stone. I'll take note and remember your advices on this future reading nevertheless.

Thank you for the reading. And kinda bummed and wonder why your cat doesn't like me lol.
Oh you misunderstand! My cat sidhe really wanted to do your reading :8)

serendipitous
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 10

I’d love a career reading (:

I currently don’t have a career per say, but I am in school and working towards finding and developing one. Some insight on this would be great. If you think the past, present, and future reading would work better for this, that is fine by me.

My DOB is 10/24/1995.

Soltari
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7

Hey aserengeti,

Could you draw a past/present/future draw for me, dob 22/1286

Many thanks

If you're not capable of great violence you can't call yourself peaceful...only harmless

Proud member of a spirit family
aserengeti
new here
new here

Sooty wrote:
Alright, thank you :) aww ❤️ my phoenix S sends you healing energy!
Thank you for your healing energy.

I did a 1-card draw to clarify the meaning of the Emperor in your Past. You drew the 4 of Cups. This card shows a person meditating under a tree, arms crossed, ignoring someone else who extends a cup to them and also ignoring the 3 other cups at their feet. It is a card of self-evaluation, meditation and contemplation. This card often means that you are considering opportunities but not taking action because it is not the right time. However, to represent your Past, my reading is that you were stuck in a routine (the Emperor), doing the same things over and over that were not bringing you any fulfilment. You felt like you weren't achieving anything and weren't interested in the options available to you. Hopefully now, you have regained a sense of purpose!

Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

aserengeti wrote:
Thank you for your healing energy.

I did a 1-card draw to clarify the meaning of the Emperor in your Past. You drew the 4 of Cups. This card shows a person meditating under a tree, arms crossed, ignoring someone else who extends a cup to them and also ignoring the 3 other cups at their feet. It is a card of self-evaluation, meditation and contemplation. This card often means that you are considering opportunities but not taking action because it is not the right time. However, to represent your Past, my reading is that you were stuck in a routine (the Emperor), doing the same things over and over that were not bringing you any fulfilment. You felt like you weren't achieving anything and weren't interested in the options available to you. Hopefully now, you have regained a sense of purpose!
Very true. I am aware of this pattern. Thank you for the message ❤️

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”