You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kobold
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: arisa

Hi all :)|

I'm offering free readings using my Rider Waite deck to anyone who is interested. I'm an amateur getting back into the tarot after several years hiatus and thought it would be a good way for me and my spirits to connect.

Let me know your date of birth (Day, Month, Year) and which of the following readings you would like:
  1. Past Present Future
  2. Love and Romance
  3. Career
In your reading report, I will let you know which of my spirits volunteered to help. Please let me know if you'd prefer a normal reading without a spirit assisting.

denanna123
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: NannaDee
Zodiac:

Hi! I'd love a Love and Romance reading please! My DOB is November 25 1984.

Thank you ♥

Do your own thing on your own terms and get what you came here for.
-Oliver James
Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor

Can I get a Past Present Future? Thank you! DOB: 15 July 1996

CJDS
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

I'll take up on the offer too

Past present future and DOB 2nd August 1987

FrenchieVi
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fairy
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

If If you are still doing readings. I would like the 'Past Present Future' one. Your sign up date is the same as my birthday.... October 27 1985 which was also a Sunday.

Old Town
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Mathias
Zodiac:

I'd love a past, present, and future reading if you have time. My dob is: 5/23/1997.

txladybug1960
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: idk
If I could be anything, I would be...: idk
My magical/paranormal name...: idk

I would like to have a reading please

Past Present Future 4/14/1960

Thank you

aserengeti
new here
new here

denanna123 wrote:Hi! I'd love a Love and Romance reading please! My DOB is November 25 1984.

Thank you ♥
Thanks for your patience, this was a very difficult reading! I was assisted by my lovely phoenix N.

1. You - Queen of Coins reversed
2. Your relationship - Wheel of Fortune reversed
3. What needs your attention - 10 of Cups reversed

1. You are represented by the Queen of Coins, a card for someone who is incredibly nurturing and devoted to their loved ones and at the same time career-driven and financially independent, perhaps the primary breadwinner. You give a lot of yourself to others and are constantly taking care of other people and this can be difficult to balance alongside your career. The card reversed tells me there is conflict in your work and personal life - which should you prioritise? Practice self care, because you have been neglecting that. Turn your nurturing energy inwards and take care of yourself the way you take care of others. Once you focus on yourself, you will be able to achieve some of the clarity that you feel you're missing.

2. The Wheel of Fortune tells me you are at a turning point and great change will soon happen. Reversed, the card could mean that someone in the relationship is resistant to change that needs to happen or perhaps there is a need to break cycles of negativity or bad habits. However, I don't sense that this is what the card is saying in this case. My reading is that there are factors affecting your relationship outside of your control. Whatever is happening is not your fault but you are being swept along regardless.

3. The 10 of Cups is considered the 'happy family' card. Upright, it shows a couple with children looking at their home sitting on top of fertile hills. Reversed, the card tells me there is a strong desire to find this harmony at home but there are relationship issues leaving you feeling disengaged. This card is asking the parties to be open to communicating with each other with respect and ask themselves what love means to them. This will involve some personal soul searching (referring back to the first card which encouraged self love as a top priority) and some shared conversations about the future. Maybe there is a fundamental misalignment of values or maybe you just need to find common ground again. Either way, respectful communication will help you find the answer.

aserengeti
new here
new here

Sooty wrote:Can I get a Past Present Future? Thank you! DOB: 15 July 1996
This was a really interesting read, assisted by my unicorn P who sends some good luck your way for whatever project you're working!

1. Past - Emperor
2. Present - 8 of Pentacles reversed
3. Future - 2 of Cups reversed

1. The Emperor often represents rules, structure, regulations etc. I sense that you were always a very disciplined child growing up - very hard working and very respectful of authority. However, my reading is that this card refers to a mentor figure in your life, perhaps a parent but I suspect a teacher of some sort. Someone who supported you, believed in you and gave you the tools to become the person you are today. This person played an important role in your past and you wouldn't be here without them.

2. You are currently working on a project (perhaps a project of self-improvement) and while you have devoted a lot of energy, time and effort to it, you are not seeing the progress that you hoped. This card warns you not to get lost in the fine details, to step back and ask yourself what you are really hoping to achieve. Do not chase perfection. There is a lot of hard working energy around you right now. Harness it in a healthy way.

3. This was the most interesting card. Upright, the 2 of Cups shows two people pledging themselves to each other. In a love and romance reading, this would be a card that indicates a deep romantic connection to someone with lots of passionate chemistry. Reversed in a love and romance reading, it could be a warning against harmful relationships. However, in your case, I sense the reversed 2 of Cups is not about romantic relationships but a warning to be wary of business partnerships that are too good to be true. Be sceptical of certain offers and only accept if you are certain the other party is genuine. In particular, ask yourself what they will be bringing to the table? You have worked hard to get where you are with your particular skill set - know your value! The reversed 2 of Cups also encourages you to practice more self love in the future (essentially, a pledge of love to yourself) which ties into knowing your worth.

Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor

Thank you for the reading! And thank you P for sending good luck!! You are so sweet :)

1 - Actually I'm quite the opposite. Discipline is not my forte lol. The mentor who you talked about, could be some of my motivating spirits or someone who hasn't shown themselves to me yet :)

2 - This is very true.

3 - Practising self love has never crossed my mind. I just realised that I've always been the one judging myself the most. Thank you for opening my eyes to the truth. And I'd watch out for fishy business.

Overall this is a good read. Card 2 and 3 are what I needed to hear. Card 1 is a mystery tho, as I'm not sure what to think about it :D

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”