Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

I am tired. I just finished this one: dedicated to the Hellborn Demons and Lord Sargatanas. Truly an amazing creation, magickally. Lava rock beads with grey 'rabbit fur' crystal spacers, then three varieties of azeztulite, some rock quartz, onyx, blue amber, and two of the human skull bone beads next to small silver skulls. The tassel is a silver grey silk with a demon face on it. I had to restring this one due to an error, thus allowing me to add the human bone, as a symbol of humans and demons coming together to learn. It is powerful! The Hellborns love it. The Azeztulite signifies some of their intelligence and emotional control, and healing abilities. These Demons are not just the crash and bash type of warriors. They are amazingly powerful meditators and very spiritual and inspirational. They love their homelands and protect them with dedication and honor. I am proud to have known and learned with them. I have Grey, Purple, Blue, Red, and Orange Hellborns as my Companions. They are all skilled and have shown me a lot. The physical part is complete. Now comes the hard part; the magickal and spiritual connection.

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Love it!

Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

Thanks. I forgot to mention that I have two large pieces of fossil Stegodon Bone on this one as well, to represent their Hellborn strength.

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”