Hello! Does anyone have a Service dog?

We love fur babies around here! Share your pics & stories!
WishIHadYou
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Minotaur/hellhound
If I could be anything, I would be...: Merfolk
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't have one I guess, So I don't know

Likes2Read wrote:
WishIHadYou wrote:
Likes2Read wrote:Aww, what a sweet doggie!

My deaf-blind friend has a hearing dog, a yellow Lab. She’s such a bundle of happiness. <3
You gotta love labs so smart. I’m thinking something more stronger next like a cane corso myself or a Caucasian shepherd.
Labs, Goldens, Flat-Coated Retrievers, I love them all! Happiest, friendliest dog breeds ever. <3

One time I was attending a convention for the blind with a different deaf-blind friend. On the Sunday of that week, they had religious services for several different denominations, and my friend and I went to the Catholic Mass.

It was a big convention with blind folks from all over the USA, so there were many guide dogs. Service dogs will lie down at their human’s feet, and often fall asleep if their person sits in one place for a while.

About halfway through Mass, there was a loud SNOOORE from someone’s guide dog. :'D The mortified person quickly woke the dog before he let out any more loud noises, lol. I told my friend what had happened and we had to suppress a major giggle fit. x*D
Lmao!! That reminds me of the time I had jury duty and took my boy. He snores so loud and we were in the court room, the room bursted into giggles and my face sooooo red

I have a number of spirits but over the years(and My short term memory loss) I have forgotten and want to retry everything. I remember most (Naga, 4 hell-hounds, black dragon, genie, faery, divine dragon, three nymphos, T-Rex, brontosaurs, velociraptor, psy vampire and a Sanguine vampire, a Minotaur, a killer whale, a unicorn, Karkadann, light Pegasus, Dark Pegasus, a Arkan Sonney, and a gargoyle and a pet spirit.)
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

I just saw this and I LOVE service animals....at least the REAL service animals! So many people buy the collars and clothes for one, then take their barking, biting little maniacs into stores, etc. :( It makes people want to ban all animals, even the well- behaved ones! I really want a Diabetic Alert Doggie. He/she is really needed. Something like a lab would be perfect, because I stumble a bit now due to neuropathy, and I could grab the handle to steady me if it were a bigger dog. I might have MS, but they are taking their time making a diagnosis!

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

There are dogs trained to assist people with balance issues. Maybe you could have them custom-train the service dog to serve a dual role of diabetic alert dog plus balance assistance dog.

And I agree, folks who think they’re being cute by faking that their untrained pet is a service animal are the worst. They give the people with legitimately-trained service animals a bad name. I have one deaf-blind friend with a hearing dog, plus a couple others who have had guide dogs over the years. THOSE dogs knew how to behave in public without acting up, being scared, etc.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
WishIHadYou
new here
new here

Satan's Hellcat wrote:I just saw this and I LOVE service animals....at least the REAL service animals! So many people buy the collars and clothes for one, then take their barking, biting little maniacs into stores, etc. :( It makes people want to ban all animals, even the well- behaved ones! I really want a Diabetic Alert Doggie. He/she is really needed. Something like a lab would be perfect, because I stumble a bit now due to neuropathy, and I could grab the handle to steady me if it were a bigger dog. I might have MS, but they are taking their time making a diagnosis!
I know how you feel, Ive had people just hate on me for my boy,

Oh no! Well, all you need is a doctors note, and that's it! no registration, or anything! Maybe talk to your partner(Or family if you still with them) about it, and I can always help with Diabetic Alert training. that's my dream job really

I have a number of spirits but over the years(and My short term memory loss) I have forgotten and want to retry everything. I remember most (Naga, 4 hell-hounds, black dragon, genie, faery, divine dragon, three nymphos, T-Rex, brontosaurs, velociraptor, psy vampire and a Sanguine vampire, a Minotaur, a killer whale, a unicorn, Karkadann, light Pegasus, Dark Pegasus, a Arkan Sonney, and a gargoyle and a pet spirit.)
WishIHadYou
new here
new here

Likes2Read wrote:There are dogs trained to assist people with balance issues. Maybe you could have them custom-train the service dog to serve a dual role of diabetic alert dog plus balance assistance dog.

And I agree, folks who think they’re being cute by faking that their untrained pet is a service animal are the worst. They give the people with legitimately-trained service animals a bad name. I have one deaf-blind friend with a hearing dog, plus a couple others who have had guide dogs over the years. THOSE dogs knew how to behave in public without acting up, being scared, etc.
My dog is a "Duel" Dog, pretty much He's for Autism and Mobility, it's really all in the tasks. I know some people who tandem handle (Two dogs for two different things) However, I will have to soon for my next prospect.(In training)

Now the people who fake, in florida, it's a misdemeanor, and a Hefty fine. Or if distracting a service dog they could easily put in jail it's bad here. DX

Return to “Paws, Claws, Feathers, Furries & Fins”