Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Minotaur/hellhound
If I could be anything, I would be...: Merfolk
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't have one I guess, So I don't know

Have you ever given treats to a black dragon or any dark arts that shouldn’t get treats? Or offerings? I think my black dragon is trying to get me to get him some cherrys or something related to him.

I have a number of spirits but over the years(and My short term memory loss) I have forgotten and want to retry everything. I remember most (Naga, 4 hell-hounds, black dragon, genie, faery, divine dragon, three nymphos, T-Rex, brontosaurs, velociraptor, psy vampire and a Sanguine vampire, a Minotaur, a killer whale, a unicorn, Karkadann, light Pegasus, Dark Pegasus, a Arkan Sonney, and a gargoyle and a pet spirit.)
Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I have given energy offerings to my djinn before learning that CH discourage giving them treats. He appreciated it though.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

I gave my black dragon a dragon lair with a bunch of spare change, raw gemstones and tumbled gemstone chips and two one ounce silver coins. He was embarrassed and most appreciative.

I also lite him a black candle now and then to replenish his energy from the flame.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
WishIHadYou
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 16
Your favorite spirit to work with: Minotaur/hellhound
If I could be anything, I would be...: Merfolk
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't have one I guess, So I don't know

Regholdain wrote:I gave my black dragon a dragon lair with a bunch of spare change, raw gemstones and tumbled gemstone chips and two one ounce silver coins. He was embarrassed and most appreciative.

I also lite him a black candle now and then to replenish his energy from the flame.
Too cute! I think I’ll try it then. He’s been beating around the bush at it and decided to try it but wanted some advice. Thank you!

I have a number of spirits but over the years(and My short term memory loss) I have forgotten and want to retry everything. I remember most (Naga, 4 hell-hounds, black dragon, genie, faery, divine dragon, three nymphos, T-Rex, brontosaurs, velociraptor, psy vampire and a Sanguine vampire, a Minotaur, a killer whale, a unicorn, Karkadann, light Pegasus, Dark Pegasus, a Arkan Sonney, and a gargoyle and a pet spirit.)
Coervus
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Why would you not give offerings to spirits safely bound to you?

AlexCzernosech
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 57
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: I have a few names ;D
Zodiac:

There have been a few topics on this, here's one of Magnolia's responses: post549314.html?hilit=black%20dragon%20treats#p549253
Magnolia wrote:They tend to become more aggressive & pushy when they receive regular offerings. They get sort of a Napoleon complex; with some it can feed their superiority complexes. It's not that you can never give them treats, it's that regular offerings & treats aren't recommended; especially if you have a Black Dragon that thinks they are the Alpha/Omega of your spirit family. I suppose more simply put, it keeps them humble.
With my dragon from CH, I can certainly say he tends to get a bit of an over-inflated ego if I give him things. I have a black dragon figurine in his honor on the top of my bookshelf, but any 'treats' for him are limited to that. I also have a black dragon not from CH that does well with a small lair/hoard that I may add an offering to when things are going very well for me, but he is nowhere near as dark and 'confidant' as my CH black.

46 CH Spirits/Entities; 33 non-CH Spirits/Entities, and work with various other self-bound and unbound beings.
Cassiel
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Archangel
My magical/paranormal name...: Qasiel

As others have pointed out they tend to become demanding when offerings are regularly made. When this being was on our dimension it was lavished with gifts just for not taking an active stance against locals. So they get greedy fast

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

Cassiel wrote:As others have pointed out they tend to become demanding when offerings are regularly made. When this being was on our dimension it was lavished with gifts just for not taking an active stance against locals. So they get greedy fast
What's interesting about this is that I was already informed by the conjurer that this particular black dragon was going to be "a little demanding" and "independent and cocky". He hasn't expressed too much in that regard so far, but since he's also all-business I know he's not going to just sit and chat about his personality. LOL I wanted him to have the lair as a welcome to the keep sort of gift, and it's not likely he'll get much more than a candle flame in the future, or maybe a small trinket added to his horde.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin

Return to “Dark Arts”