DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Thinking about how I just menchend it in my most resent post I think it be worth to bring it up here.The succubi I've interacted with have had less of a preference in my look and more of a preference in how they look themselves.Like with the statement above by godslayerbabe to me they'er like humans one the individual level and a factor in preference can also be whether you would accept them as is or not since a lot of said ubi along with other unbounds menchend they came to me because they felt I would accept their company and the more comfortable they were with me the more they liked me for enjoying their company.

Even so my spirits have menchend a few times that the only spirits and entities you'll see ubi or not are the ones that want to be with you and that you'll never see one that doesn't because they won't bother interacting with you to begin with.And so far years after they first menchend that it's stayed a true statement.So they may as well not have a preference since you'll never see one that doesn't like you,unless your looking at prebound spirits and entities that is but even then unless you have to ask them it seems vary unlikely if the ones that want to be with you come and tell you themselves without having to ask them to show up or look through the shop.

blessed be

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”