You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unicorns
If I could be anything, I would be...: Manushya
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: thatone

I would like to ask a question to the experienced ones.

Do Succubus care about your appearance? age? House and status?

I mean since their existence is sexual and pleasure in nature... will they care about the Spirit Keeper's status and age, looks? I am asking for myself, I feel I'm a pretty average guy, age 45, live in a modest house and I have a beer belly :|

I wonder if a Succubus would find me unattractive?

Any thoughts or advise would be welcomed.

paradoxdivision
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Incubus
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

All of those things are nothing more than attributes to our manifested physical body and since Succubi are spiritual beings (astral beings, if you will) they are attracted more to someone's sexual energy or their soul (essential energy). No Succubi will come to you if it doesn't feel attracted to you - and since there are probably infinite numbers of them (as anything in the astral realm) there are many Succubi that will find you attractive to interact with you.

...Because rose is not in its full beauty without thorns. -S
Cassiel
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Spelled Number: 2
If I could be anything, I would be...: Archangel
My magical/paranormal name...: Qasiel

I am a succubus magnet and I'm bald, one legged, and fat. They want a partner with strong energy so they are well fed who treats them well. Other than that they aren't picky

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I wouldn't worry about it. Heck, I have a bit of a belly, middle aged, and I still had a beautiful living human girlfriend for three years who thought I was the best guy ever. LOL

The physical is so overrated. LOL

Succubus-wise, i completely agree with the above poster. They see your True Self and your spiritual and astral bodies and they find many different things attractive than the physical.

None of our status in this realm means much to them either, at least to mine. I am sure there are some succubae who might care about such things. Just like people, I'm sure they have varying tastes and reasons.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

In my opinion and past experience...Ubi are capable of having preferences. Some will have preferences and some will care more for sexual energy/not care for appearances. I mean basically I just see them the same as humans. Humans have preferences and make choices. Ubis as well.

I still wouldn't worry too much about it though -
That's precisely why conjurers exist who can find succubus who match your energy signature, like your energy, or fluid in who they want for their keeper.
I have a succubus myself and I'm an NB trans person, and she doesn't have any gender preferences. :3

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

THATONE
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 16
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unicorns
If I could be anything, I would be...: Manushya
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: thatone

Super! Thank you so much @ParadoxDivision, @Cassiel, @Regholdain, @GodSlayerBabe

Your responses have put me at ease. Thank you for the guidance!

feistydelight
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 1

I just realized yesterday that my ubi has had me intermittent fasting without thinking about it for most of the last week. She can make the hunger feeling go away, so I focus more on her. I think she wants me to lose weight so I'm capable of giving her more "food," not so much physical attraction. :3

I'm also on the transgender spectrum, and she really likes that. She pushes and encourages my feminine side, and it feels nice to have her support. I would say they probably do have preferences, but the one that chooses you will be more compatible with you than any human ever could be.

Bonshan
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0

I asked my ubi once, she prefers if I'm shaved: my face and my undercarriage.

Had to dissapoint her though, love my facial hair.

Beyond that she said my energy 'smelled delicious' so it's really about your energy more than anything.

“Absorb what is useful, discard what is useless and add what is specifically your own” - Bruce Lee

Back to walking my path alone. See you on the other side.
feistydelight
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 1

*blushes* mine says i'm kind of a unique flavor.. a bit of an exotic delicacy of sorts..

Kiichi9
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 10

well I'm young, mid 20s, tall and slim, I also feel insecure, from the begining, I used to think that I wasn't enough, and that maybe that was why I wasn't perceiving anything.
now I keep without experiencing like full physical contact or something more, like you know, to see to hear. But at least I feel more positive now.
Since I had never had a girlfriend, I was with the dilemma, of if I had to get a human girl to tell me "yes" so that I can fell better, as if by that achievement I could ask a succubus to be my girlfriend then...
Like I might not have an oportunity with the amazing spirit I got.
Well, I still don't know, but at least I'm happy if she let me give her my friendship. :')

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”