Seeking information on the Nasih Djinn

Resources and links to information on djinn.
chemtrailchild
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 200
If I could be anything, I would be...: less of a mess
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Arsinée
Zodiac:

There are encyclopedia pages for many types of djinn, but no page for the Nasih Djinn.
The caring for Djinn page is very helpful because it has a general invocation to connect with Djinn and lists favorites among them, but I'd like to know more.
I was wondering if anyone has anymore info on Nasih Djinn, or perhaps could tell me about their experience with them? I'd just really like to know more associations specific to this Djinn type.

Thankyou [^._.^]ノ彡

"Self-belief does not necessarily ensure success, but self-disbelief assuredly spawns failure." —Albert Bandura

Some Spirits in My Keep:
Nymphos, Psy & Sang Vamps, Faeries, Human spirits, High Elf, Silver Dragon, Djinn, Pegasus, Unicorn, Gargoyles, Gregori, Volkh, Sandman, Bannik, Harpy, Lynx, Baba Yaga, Angels, hellhound, Gaki, Ayla, Azille, Fox, Sprites, Nixie, Ielle, Arkan Sonney's, Pasirili, Limcorus, Narinat, Sand Walker, Masheba, Tampi, Kinnara, Valecose..(all from CH)
chemtrailchild
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Magnolia or Ash do you think you can provide some input on this?

"Self-belief does not necessarily ensure success, but self-disbelief assuredly spawns failure." —Albert Bandura

Some Spirits in My Keep:
Nymphos, Psy & Sang Vamps, Faeries, Human spirits, High Elf, Silver Dragon, Djinn, Pegasus, Unicorn, Gargoyles, Gregori, Volkh, Sandman, Bannik, Harpy, Lynx, Baba Yaga, Angels, hellhound, Gaki, Ayla, Azille, Fox, Sprites, Nixie, Ielle, Arkan Sonney's, Pasirili, Limcorus, Narinat, Sand Walker, Masheba, Tampi, Kinnara, Valecose..(all from CH)
chemtrailchild
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

::bump::

Some Spirits in My Keep:
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Hello Arsinee :)

The best information to follow out of the Encyclopedia is for Marid Djinn for the Nasih, but we are in the process of directly updating shop listings with specific offerings and tips for each specific race, so please stay tuned as we hope to have this project completed by the end of the year :)

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
chemtrailchild
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Thankyou very much ! <3
I'm really looking forward to seeing what'll be added in! And the new look for the CH home page looks so stunning.

Much love to you

Some Spirits in My Keep:
chemtrailchild
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Anything new on the Nasih Djinn yet?

Some Spirits in My Keep:
nina
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

chemtrailchild wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:14 pm There are encyclopedia pages for many types of djinn, but no page for the Nasih Djinn.
The caring for Djinn page is very helpful because it has a general invocation to connect with Djinn and lists favorites among them, but I'd like to know more.
I was wondering if anyone has anymore info on Nasih Djinn, or perhaps could tell me about their experience with them? I'd just really like to know more associations specific to this Djinn type.

Thankyou [^._.^]ノ彡
Do you mean Nashas djinn?.

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h

Return to “Djinn Information”