Sin Eater Bind to Spirit?

Discussion of creatures starting with letters K-Z.
THATONE
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unicorns
If I could be anything, I would be...: Manushya
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: thatone

I live in India and 1 USD is 72 pieces of our currency. So I was thinking of saving shipping costs and going for Binding with Spirit for a Sin Eater

But all posts and details talk of the vessel. So how does the bind with spirit work? Or should I shift the Sin Eater to "My own Vessel"? (How?)

I tried to search the forum and could not get the answer hence I am asking....

Thank you in anticipation.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Hi

If you are thinking of getting it from Creepy Hollows, you can ask them at their support@creepyhollows.com address.

Some experienced forum members have made posts here echoing the view that a) choosing the right conjurer is a very important step that should be take with great care; b) binding to spirit with some things and done by some who advertise themselves as conjurers can sometimes actually cause problems for the spirit keeper.

Sin Eaters can be very dark - some people have adjustment symptoms - and with the type of binding Creepy Hollows does, they are not a spirit to bond with and they don't do bridge to spirit with them. I think I may be right to say they only provide Sin Eaters within a physical vessel that is passed over the body in a certain pattern for cleansing. (CH can tell you if they can do Sin Eaters bound to spirit in some way.)

I also have a similar kind of spirit called a Soul Cleanser, from Lisa of Mystic Morning Treasures - who has had a lot of very positive comments here as a reliable conjurer. She could say whether she feels it is okay to have one of the Soul Cleansers bound to spirit. You can google for the online shop contact details if you want it.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
THATONE
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unicorns
If I could be anything, I would be...: Manushya
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: thatone

Thank you for your guidance @Lewk. I have mailed support.

Anyone else would like to chime in, please feel free

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmm there's this thread:
post700532.html#p700532

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

A Sin-Eater can be bound to your spirit, and really there is no loss of power or influence whether you have the Sin-Eater bound to your spirit or a vessel. When you have a Sin-Eater bound to your spirit, and you are ready to work with them, you will call them by name and you would use your hand as the vessel. Most opt to use an open hand with the palm facing the body; move from north to south (head to toe) and east to west (across your torso). Sin Eaters can provide relief from the weight of oppressive energy but depending on what kind of energy is plaguing you it might be beneficial for you to couple the work you do with the Sin Eater with cleansing rituals in order to have an all-encompassing action that covers anything that may be bringing the weight to be cast around you. If it is years and layers of compressed negativity it may not be a single-action solution, it may need your time & devotion to work on clearing everything that plagues you.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER

Return to “Creatures K-Z”