You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mage
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I'm curious. The size of those beads seem like a 12mm.

"The first step towards change is acceptance. Once you accept yourself, you open the door to change. That's all you have to do. Change is not something that you do, it's what you allow." - Will Garcia

Literally so many spirits and entities now, even after I said I would not get anymore. But definitely under 200. May it stay that way :p)
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

Opelia Rendon wrote:I'm curious. The size of those beads seem like a 12mm.
They are mostly 8mm. I try to stay with a base of that size because the energy is very strong compared to the cost. The Hellborn mala has red azeztulite 8mm, gold azeztulite 10mm, and black azeztulite 12mm, so some of the special beads are larger. The rabbit fur Quartz on that one is 12mm, too. When I wear it, the energy sure feels like the beads are larger! XD

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
Sophia Nyx
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 600
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Formerly Nanami
Zodiac:

Satan's Hellcat wrote:I thought the original mala I made for my Patron, Lord Satan, out of onyx and cherry amber was amazing, but this second one has it topped, at least energetically. When I tried it on it nearly blew my mind, and even Satan's Sons came out to look at it. Satan's eyes glowed black. It is a high grade of 8mm smoky quartz beads, paired with 8 mm natural moldavite stones, then real stones selected to represent the 7 chakras framed by onyx, and a large flat larvikite bead upon which I will paint Satan's sigils. I put in two of the human bone beads, too. Tiger-Tiger has restocked them, so they are available again. The tassel is blue Turkish silk. Yes, I am going broke making these, but just having it in my hands or wearing it, even once, more than makes up for that! Creating them just does something to change the universe a bit. :) My next one will be a mala for the Greek God Morpheus, whom I truly love and respect. if people only knew the power of their dreams!!

Those are absolutely amazing. Wonderfully done! ||

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”