Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

I thought the original mala I made for my Patron, Lord Satan, out of onyx and cherry amber was amazing, but this second one has it topped, at least energetically. When I tried it on it nearly blew my mind, and even Satan's Sons came out to look at it. Satan's eyes glowed black. It is a high grade of 8mm smoky quartz beads, paired with 8 mm natural moldavite stones, then real stones selected to represent the 7 chakras framed by onyx, and a large flat larvikite bead upon which I will paint Satan's sigils. I put in two of the human bone beads, too. Tiger-Tiger has restocked them, so they are available again. The tassel is blue Turkish silk. Yes, I am going broke making these, but just having it in my hands or wearing it, even once, more than makes up for that! Creating them just does something to change the universe a bit. :) My next one will be a mala for the Greek God Morpheus, whom I truly love and respect. if people only knew the power of their dreams!!

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Gods. I just really love mala. And yours are like catnip to me right now, lol. <3

Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

These are for me right now. Working with them and charging them as a nexus for Immortal energies will benefit my works with these Immortal beings. Once I have finished using them, they will be charged and I will pass them along to others. The materials I use are mostly all natural, and of the highest quality. They will be amazing once I get them done. I have a pact that doing one million chants of the mantras using them will get a free 'wish' for the holder. I will pull in all the dark energy and knowledge coming from each Lord into them that I can, and anchor it in the rock crystals. I am a powerful Psi Vampire, and can manipulate the auras and implant knowledge and energy into the crystals more easily than most folks. I will learn, and pass that knowledge on to others. P.S- I'm glad you like them! ;)

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

You are definitely using a higher quality of materials than most who sell mala do!

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Like. That can be seen just from the photos!

Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Well, I am not selling these yet. I haven't decided what to do with them. They will certainly advance my studies. After I am done working with them I may sell them. I would have to find a way to decide who gets them. They might be too powerful to just give out to anyone.

Coervus
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I used to have an onyx Mala that I really loved, but material quality isn't always great so the stones would always saw through the cheaper strings that were used and I really need to take the beads and string them myself on to something a little more durable.

it will be like resurrecting an old friend. So I would Hazard to Guess that I don't still have all hundred and 8 beads

Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

I use the Beadalon braided wire thread. A bit more expensive, but it's metal and I haven't had one break yet. Yes, real stone is HEAVY. It's expensive, too. The materials alone in this mala were over $200, which is one of the cheaper malas I have made. These are Demon GODS and they deserve the best I can give them! I am working on a ruby and sapphire one for Lord Asmodeus that is going to be REALLY expensive. Worth it to me! The problem is that good quality stones are getting so rare! I can't do them for any less. I can tell the difference in the energy, in the stones. The mala for Lord Uphir was about $500. I do not care about the cost....I am looking for a quality, an energy. Some stones are very cheap, but the energy is there. People have a strong sense of the magick in stones, and most times price them accordingly, even if the stone is common. I paid $60 for ONE BEAD (the guru bead) in the other mala I made for Lord Satan. Cherry Amber is costly! I paid $30 for ten of the flat onyx beads. You almost cannot find that size and type of bead for any price. \|

Coervus
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Those price tags hit me like an arrow to the knee.

I know it's true that quality costs.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Zodiac:

Coervus wrote:I used to have an onyx Mala that I really loved, but material quality isn't always great so the stones would always saw through the cheaper strings that were used and I really need to take the beads and string them myself on to something a little more durable.

it will be like resurrecting an old friend. So I would Hazard to Guess that I don't still have all hundred and 8 beads
Look for a type of beading wire that is known as tiger tail. That's plastic-coated wire. It's great for use on projects where gemstone bead edges would damage a less robust stringing material.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”