Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf or Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lalunar

Well,... err.. I know this might be a fantasy or daydreaming question.

Just want to know others opinion about it.
I don't know if there's someone ask about this before yet. I troed to search but I don't find it.

Since I know some dragons who can take a human form and some cannot. And I just wondering if the relationship can be a romatic or not.

Or anybody here got a dragon as your lover? I'd like to hear the story too. <3

For me I got 1 Ice Dragon and baby crystal dragon, baby midnight dragon and baby divine dragon is on the way coming. And some that uncound to me, they just pay me a visit, stay with e for awhile then leave and will come to me again when s/he has some free time.

Almost of spirits or living entities who stay with me act as a older brother and older sister role. SO I just know only this kind of relationship toward them :p) ( I don't offend someone who in love with spirit or living entity, I think love is only for two people and others have no right to judge them. I also go friends who in love with living entities too.)

Back to the question, how do you think about it. is it possible or not? Or if you have story to share, I'd love to read it. :8)

Thank you.

ps. I'm sorry if I made some error grammar or broken structure here. I'n not native English speaker.Just hope that it won't confused you. :;/

Dreamerunknown
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret

It wouldn't surprise me to be honest. You could use the search engine?
-search.php?keywords=dragon+romance&term ... mit=Search

:@
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

I think it's possible. I don't want to say it is for sure because I have no experience of course nor know anyone who actually is with one.. since most dragons I know of aren't sexual towards their keeper.

Though I feel most of those I know with a dragon partner, are dragon shifters or hybrids. So like you mentioned in your post - yes, I believe there are a number of folks out there in a romantic connection with a dragon shifter.
The way I rationalize it in my mind, I tend to think if an animal can be one of our soulmates, I don't see why a nonhuman spirits can't, or can't be capable of having a special connection. :)

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Eizarei
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf or Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Lalunar

Dreamerunknown wrote:It wouldn't surprise me to be honest. You could use the search engine?
-search.php?keywords=dragon+romance&term ... mit=Search
Thank you for your help. I tried it before, but the keyword is different. For me, I searched about dragon lover and it mostly seems out of my topic. ^^;

GodSlayerBabe wrote:I think it's possible. I don't want to say it is for sure because I have no experience of course nor know anyone who actually is with one.. since most dragons I know of aren't sexual towards their keeper.

Though I feel most of those I know with a dragon partner, are dragon shifters or hybrids. So like you mentioned in your post - yes, I believe there are a number of folks out there in a romantic connection with a dragon shifter.
The way I rationalize it in my mind, I tend to think if an animal can be one of our soulmates, I don't see why a nonhuman spirits can't, or can't be capable of having a special connection. :)
Thank you for your answer. I also think that way. But well, just like you, I'm not sure since people around me who have dragons as companions hve this kind of relationship. So just wondering if someone here would have experience or know someone who does and can tell me. ^^

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

I have a Silver Dragon who manifests as a human when she pleases. I am a platonic keeper and also a cis-het woman, so even if I weren’t platonic, nothing would’ve happened on that front. But if she can manifest as human, I’m sure other Dragons and other spirits can, as well, if they want to.

They might or might not want to manifest as another species, and they might or might not be interested in that kind of intimacy with another species. That’s a question for the individual spirits to answer. But if you were to tell me that some spirits answer “yes” to both questions, I will not be surprised.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
feistydelight
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus

I would think it's possible, especially if they can shape shift into human form. I specifically went for a dragon protector over a vampire to avoid the temptation of a sexy vampire, because I'm already committed to a succubus. It might be worth checking on a custom conjure of one of the shape shifter types and ask if the conjurer can find one that is looking for a romantic relationship with a human.

Dragona
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: goddess

I have a similar opinion as the others who have commented. It may be possible, you probably will just need to find a specific dragon to see if that is something they are interested in pursuing or not. I know there are dragon hybrids and I know lots of people who have dragon companions but, they have never mentioned a romantic relationship before.

biohazardzombie
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

The answer is yes! :)

Whimsy
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A type of elemental
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Not yet known

I read somewhere on here in the adult section of someone with a dragon shifter that they had bound to them through CH (the shifter came to them as an unbound one night and the person had CH locate and bind him) that was into that with them.

I wouldn't count on it being a thing (I don't think it's a common occurrence) but I wouldn't rule it out either.

Cheshire Kitten ^..^ :)|

The Old God sleeps
down in the dark, moist,
odorous underfoot,
Waiting for us
To put down our roots.
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

So far, the short answer seems to be yes. I have a few dragons, some sensual some not. Romance and sex and other things of the like seem to depend on the individual and not the particular race.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse

Return to “Dragons”