new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Archangel
My magical/paranormal name...: Qasiel

Or more precisely banishing a succubus bound to you by a diety. Where would I even start?

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Start with a protection spirit skilled in protection against immortal magic who can break the tie. They're out there, but might be rare.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Old Town
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mathias
Zodiac:

Please excuse me if this is is too personal but why would diety send a spirit after people? Especially a succubus.

LittleGreenIcon
neophyte
neophyte

Just because someone "says" they are a Deity doesn't mean they are. It could all just be illusion to make you feel as though it is going to be that much harder to get rid of them. That's the thing with malicious unbounds - they lie.

Cassiel
new here
new here

Old Town wrote:Please excuse me if this is is too personal but why would diety send a spirit after people? Especially a succubus.
I promised the spirit of lust twenty years of service so a succubus was forcibly bound to me to keep my proclivities in check. The spirit of desire owns my contract now so I can fufill my service in a more appropriate manner, thus negating the need for a succubus. Neither one of us have ever been happy with the arraignment so we are looking for a way to break it. And yes, for anyone wondering it is a verifiable diety of a major western religion responsible.

Coervus
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

There is always the industrial bleach of the spirit world: burn sage and order that damn thing to leave right now. You don't even need to be sure what it is you're trying to banish with that method.

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

I always feel diet-y after overindulging. ;*D

Cassiel
new here
new here

Coervus wrote:There is always the industrial bleach of the spirit world: burn sage and order that damn thing to leave right now. You don't even need to be sure what it is you're trying to banish with that method.
I have tried sage, ritual banishment ((several kinds)) devil's trap, many other things. Damn thing refuses no matter how hard or violently I push to leave. Currently have it trapped in a stone chilling in my freezer after gathering all of it's energy in my home and cleansing it several times with water and ritual. Thing is I'm not sure if it is the original succubus or residual energy from the original succubus convaelescing into a new being with the same proclivities. Either way it has been very detrimental to an already rocky awakening due to it's hunger and interference. If it just wanted sustenence I would create an energy trap and leave it at a mall or something but it wants me in particular in a highly sexual manner.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

Cassiel wrote:
Old Town wrote:Please excuse me if this is is too personal but why would diety send a spirit after people? Especially a succubus.
I promised the spirit of lust twenty years of service so a succubus was forcibly bound to me to keep my proclivities in check. The spirit of desire owns my contract now so I can fufill my service in a more appropriate manner, thus negating the need for a succubus. Neither one of us have ever been happy with the arraignment so we are looking for a way to break it. And yes, for anyone wondering it is a verifiable diety of a major western religion responsible.
You and the spirit of desire are unhappy and looking for a way to break the binding, or you and the succubus are unhappy and looking for a way to break the binding?

Either way you'd have to know the process used to place the binding in order to unravel it.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
feistydelight
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Spelled Number: 1

Is there any way to renegotiate the contract? Would you be happy with another succubus that is more suited to your personality? Maybe ask for a trade?

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”