Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Princess! It's got to be something with your email. I just checked the distribution list and your email address is on it so it's got to be trying to get to you, and probably the forum subscriptions too. There must be something in your email that is blocking it. Can you make a "Safe Senders" list in your email? I am going to email you but for now put the stone through as a layaway and it will work... and that goes for everybody, just put it through as a layaway I'll know what it is.
De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Princess:LadyRedStar
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
If I could be anything, I would be...: None-fine as I am
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Red Star
Zodiac:

They had all been coming to my email before. I always check the junk folder as well.
I am serching for updates now as you suggested. And I don't use Outlook Experss, I use Internet explorer.
Thank you Magnolia
Brightest Blessings

Remember the ancient ways...they hold the key to the power within[/color][/list]
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Do you have Outlook installed on your computer?
De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Princess:LadyRedStar
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
If I could be anything, I would be...: None-fine as I am
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Red Star
Zodiac:

Sorry. Had to restart for updates.
I cannot see Outlook anywhere. But then I may not be looking in all the right places. I am nearly computer illeterate. I do know a bit but obviously not enough.
Brightest Blessings

Remember the ancient ways...they hold the key to the power within[/color][/list]
Windy
neophyte
neophyte

Thanks again Magnolia,

I ended up ordering two. :) Well lets say I felt an equal pull to two and I paid for one and put the free one on the same order. :) So, I've a Bronze Dragon coming along with my Draugur. So, the payment thing wasn't an issue for me, I was paying anyway. LOL :D

Windy
Dragon Lady
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Windy wrote:Thanks again Magnolia,

I ended up ordering two. :) Well lets say I felt an equal pull to two and I paid for one and put the free one on the same order. :) So, I've a Bronze Dragon coming along with my Draugur. So, the payment thing wasn't an issue for me, I was paying anyway. LOL :D

Windy
I had the same problem Windy! Well, almost the same... I ended up with 3! A Black Dragon, a Gargoyle and a Courtwind Angel! LOL! Thank Heavens one was free and the other 2 were 50% off! I think I need to listen to one of those subliminal CD's that is for self control while I shop! :D
"They say it is better to be poor and happy than rich and miserable, but how about a compromise like moderately rich and just moody?" ~ Princess Diana ~
Golden Veiled
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Fairy Keeper has been forwarding all sales information and newsletters to me also. I don't seem to be getting them either and they are not in my junk folder and I do have Outlook. Thank goodness for friends!! :D
Debra

Embrace your uniqueness. Time is way to short to be living someone else's life.
Beech
active contributor
active contributor

You're very lucky, Golden! I know I signed up over a month ago for the newsletter/email list thing. It must not have gone thru though, because I just did it again yesterday and got a confirmation email (which I never got before).

So, darnit, I am missing out on the free spirit stone and all the info being sent in the newsletter.

My fingers are crossed that July's sale will have something equally special! And, also hoping the item I am drawn to is still there! :)

Beck
Golden Veiled
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

BB, I think the sale is still today and you could still get your free spirit stone. Do you need the newsletter forwarded to you also? I will do that for you if you want. :)
Debra

Embrace your uniqueness. Time is way to short to be living someone else's life.
1of7KEYS
active contributor
active contributor

You got the rest of today til midnight so git yoself one!!! ;)
broken_beech wrote:You're very lucky, Golden! I know I signed up over a month ago for the newsletter/email list thing. It must not have gone thru though, because I just did it again yesterday and got a confirmation email (which I never got before).

So, darnit, I am missing out on the free spirit stone and all the info being sent in the newsletter.

My fingers are crossed that July's sale will have something equally special! And, also hoping the item I am drawn to is still there! :)

Beck

Return to “Messages & Updates”