Creepy Hollows Sales

Cryptic_twilight313
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0

lol...tomorrow can't come soon enough! :D

...black engulfs the dying light as he falls on frail wings of vanity and wax..
StarryNight
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

ooo its july 1 for me now already- darn the timezone!

Rick
Zodiac:

YAY July 1st came and I got my order in :) Got two things I really wanted, and one thing new that I didnt know CH had. All psychic related :) The special this month is saving me a small bundle.

One hundred million Angels singing! But I can't hear a thing.
Translucent
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Does anyone had past lives reading done by Magnolia? Tell me how it works please since it says that the reading will take 2-4 weeks to finished, but she never asked for information needed to do the reading (full name, dob, etc)? I ordered on June 10.

May

M.K
Princess:LadyRedStar
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
If I could be anything, I would be...: None-fine as I am
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Red Star
Zodiac:

If I remember correctly she will need your full name and date of birth. It is realy very After reading them, I could see where some of my interest, talents, likes, etc came from. It was previous lives. But it will take a few weeks, especially given how busy she is lately. So be prepared to be patient. It will be worth the wait.

Brightest Blessings

Remember the ancient ways...they hold the key to the power within[/color][/list]
crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

euphorical - i ordered a past life reading and am patiently waiting so all i can say is 2 to 4 weeks might be used as a guideline, but don't hold magnolia down to that because just when she thinks she might be finished with your reading, another pull might come through to her and it's back off to the races. i ordered mine in march along with my historic spirit. don't worry though - you'll find whatever you get from her will be simply amazing! just my thoughts. blessed be. arsine

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
StarryNight
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I ordered mine in March too & am waiting over So patiently like the rest. with Magnolia Things are worth the wait. only I hoped earlier that She still remembers coz the rest of the order is Shipped months before. :?:

Translucent
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Oh thanks for letting me know :)

I don't know which email address will work for sending my name & birthdate (I need to know whether she received it or not, since she never reply - I wrote to her more than 7 emails it's been 3 weeks and never a response). I'm just worried that she didn't get my response,,,

I understand that she have hundreds of mails daily, but she wrote in the newsletter that all email will be answered in a week...

Also the other day, I post a new topic on "Messages & Updates" (The subject is: To Magnolia) only to find the new thread was DELETED the next day,,, since then I gave up on writing to her again.

Sorry for rambling just sharing my experience,

May

M.K

Return to “Messages & Updates”