venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Just curious, what's Ash up to these days? Never see new Posts from him. Hope all is well!

Received my Soma Cadra tunnels binding this week from him... I'm anxious to jump into that exploration! The fact that death messengers use them has me absolutely pumped. Necromancy! x*D

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba Shifter
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

I noticed that myself-I hope he is ok too! I had wanted to ask about the DA Spells if there were going to be more listed & ones coming straight from him-if I read it right since it seems like the DA Spells are his specialty if there was something that I can determine if something is or has DA Energy to it or WA Energy!

:3
ASH
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

WELL, I DON'T KNOW ABOUT ANY WEEKEND AT BERNIE'S, BUT I TOOK A HIATUS TO WORK ON MY OWN CRAFT. SOME OF THE ACTIVE MEMBERS HERE WHEN I LEFT WERE MORE INTERESTED IN GOING TOE-TO-TOE ON ISSUES INSTEAD OF CONSTRUCTIVE CHATS, SO I DIDN'T SEE A LOT OF VALUE IN CONTRIBUTING AT THE TIME. IT GAVE ME A CHANCE TO WORK ON MY OWN CRAFT, NOT TO MENTION THAT WHOLE TIME PERIOD CONVERGED WHEN THE CH SHOP GOT A LOT BUSIER & IT GETS TO BE A CHOICE BETWEEN WHERE YOU HAVE TO SPEND TIME, & GETTING PEOPLE'S WORK DONE IS IMPORTANT.

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

Nice to see you, Ash!

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

ASH-MDA wrote:WELL, I DON'T KNOW ABOUT ANY WEEKEND AT BERNIE'S, BUT I TOOK A HIATUS TO WORK ON MY OWN CRAFT. SOME OF THE ACTIVE MEMBERS HERE WHEN I LEFT WERE MORE INTERESTED IN GOING TOE-TO-TOE ON ISSUES INSTEAD OF CONSTRUCTIVE CHATS, SO I DIDN'T SEE A LOT OF VALUE IN CONTRIBUTING AT THE TIME. IT GAVE ME A CHANCE TO WORK ON MY OWN CRAFT, NOT TO MENTION THAT WHOLE TIME PERIOD CONVERGED WHEN THE CH SHOP GOT A LOT BUSIER & IT GETS TO BE A CHOICE BETWEEN WHERE YOU HAVE TO SPEND TIME, & GETTING PEOPLE'S WORK DONE IS IMPORTANT.
Oh my lord, Ash has actually posted after one million years. A miracle.
Are you gonna post more now??
Signed,
the member formerly known as Noctifera.

But to be real, I'm glad to read that you've taken time to focus on your craft, and I hope you're well, my brother from another mother.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

Glad to see you made a post Ash-Thank You!

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

ASH-MDA wrote:WELL, I DON'T KNOW ABOUT ANY WEEKEND AT BERNIE'S, BUT I TOOK A HIATUS TO WORK ON MY OWN CRAFT. SOME OF THE ACTIVE MEMBERS HERE WHEN I LEFT WERE MORE INTERESTED IN GOING TOE-TO-TOE ON ISSUES INSTEAD OF CONSTRUCTIVE CHATS, SO I DIDN'T SEE A LOT OF VALUE IN CONTRIBUTING AT THE TIME. IT GAVE ME A CHANCE TO WORK ON MY OWN CRAFT, NOT TO MENTION THAT WHOLE TIME PERIOD CONVERGED WHEN THE CH SHOP GOT A LOT BUSIER & IT GETS TO BE A CHOICE BETWEEN WHERE YOU HAVE TO SPEND TIME, & GETTING PEOPLE'S WORK DONE IS IMPORTANT.
LOL Oh my goodness, I just saw a ghost!

Seriously, though, craft and path work is important! It's really nice to see an active post from you, after only being able to read old threads! I hope this is a sign of more activity to come!

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Well ASH-MDA it's quite understandable really why you took a hiatus! But am I allowed to ask if you will be working on Spells & helping Magnolia too with some of them? I ask because of your wonderful reputation with the DA Spells! It's your specialty I assume? I am leery on just going strait DA with some spells-although I have a couple & they are perfectly fine-no side affects or anything remotely close that come with DA-but for some reason I find NA works best for me with the spells (sorry, no BA for me & thankfully CH doesn't deal with that) I am babbling now aren't I? I get flustered when I am excited on the subject-plus what I am also trying to ask is: if I needed something specific & it's DA, you will be handling that one? And if it's a NA Spell will it be both Magnolia & You? I am getting a feeling that if I need another custom spell I might need both of you to do it jut to give it the push I need! ()

ASH
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

Oh my lord, Ash has actually posted after one million years. A miracle.
Are you gonna post more now??
Signed,
the member formerly known as Noctifera.

But to be real, I'm glad to read that you've taken time to focus on your craft, and I hope you're well, my brother from another mother.
DON'T YOU WORRY, I MAY NOT HAVE BEEN POSTING HERE, BUT I'VE DONE YOUR WORK IN THE SHOP & WAS PART OF YOUR MOST RECENT READING ;)

Well ASH-MDA it's quite understandable really why you took a hiatus! But am I allowed to ask if you will be working on Spells & helping Magnolia too with some of them? I ask because of your wonderful reputation with the DA Spells! It's your specialty I assume? I am leery on just going strait DA with some spells-although I have a couple & they are perfectly fine-no side affects or anything remotely close that come with DA-but for some reason I find NA works best for me with the spells (sorry, no BA for me & thankfully CH doesn't deal with that) I am babbling now aren't I? I get flustered when I am excited on the subject-plus what I am also trying to ask is: if I needed something specific & it's DA, you will be handling that one? And if it's a NA Spell will it be both Magnolia & You? I am getting a feeling that if I need another custom spell I might need both of you to do it jut to give it the push I need!
I DIDN'T TAKE A BREAK FROM THE SHOP & DOING WORK ON CH, JUST A BREAK FROM THE FORUM & USED THE TIME I USED TO POST IN HERE HOURS EVERY DAY TO WORK ON MY CRAFT. IT JUST CAME TO A POINT ON HERE WHERE IT BECAME THE THING TO DO TO TRY & COME NOSE TO NOSE WITH ME ON ISSUES TO PROVE SOMEONE KNEW MORE THAN ME, OR WAS MORE POWERFUL THAN ME, OR WHATEVER IT WAS THEY WERE TRYING TO PROVE. I SAID BACK THEN THAT I KNOW MY CRAFT & MY ARTS, SO I DON'T NEED TO WASTE TIME ARGUING WITH PEOPLE TRYING TO GET THEIR BONES ON HERE WHEN I COULD BE DOING WORK TO SUPPORT THE PEOPLE WHO SUPPORT CH. I FOCUSED ON MY CRAFT, MY WORK, AND DOING THE BINDINGS & WORK FOR CH CUSTOMERS.

MY FOCUS IS DA. IT'S MY NATURE. I CAN WORK WITH WA & ALSO WORK WITH NA, BUT MY FORTE, MY SPECIALTY IS THE DA. THAT'S WHAT MY FOUNDATION IS, THE BASE OF MY CRAFT & WORK, BUT I'M NOT ABOUT BULLYING, OR USING MAGICK TO PROVOKE HATE, OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT. I RESPECT THE CRAFT. I RESPECT MY WORK. I HONOR WHAT I BELIEVE IS A GIFT.

IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT DA OR NA THEN I'M THERE TO HELP YOU OUT >:)

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Thank you for clearing that up ASH! I just wanted to make sure I understood it! I do agree with you on the bullying as well as the use of Magick for that purpose-it should never be used to promote bullying or hate or anything unethical, plus it will turn back on a person in the worst way if they did, but out of curiosity, if someone needed a spell done for oh lets say anti bullying-like if someone is being bullied & they are taking proper measures to best handle it & appropriately handle it but it's not stopping, can a spell help aid to stop the bullying?

Return to “Ash”