Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

I was lounging around on a rare free day off of work, when the Demon Lord Azazel starting sending me images. I was planning more malas, but not his. I wanted a different variety of beads for him, I think. There was no rush. I was not close to Azazel, and we had never had a conversation before today. I heard he was a great Demon teacher, but did not really know much about him. He came quietly into my mind and without words insisted that I had everything he wanted for this tool of worship and connection to him. He showed me beads that I already had, along with a tassel that I would not have chosen, but he liked very much indeed. He also picked a large deep purple chunk of grape chalcedony that I had forgotten I even had, and then he showed me how to put it all together. I was surprised. I sat down at my work table and started stringing beads. It turned out very well, in purples and violets. The main stones being Sacred 7 stones (Melody's stone), and painted purple Lava Rock. There was Grape Chalcedony, and he greedily snatched up the remaining huge Herkimer's Diamonds from where I had created Lord Uphir's mala, along with rare Schiller Sheen Spar and more of the Lapis beads I had left. It looks very good. It feels very balanced.

The tassel looks pinkish in the picture, but it is a very light violet if you were to hold it in your hands. The point I added to the tassel is a differently shaped piece of Larvikite (Black Labradorite). So this is Azazel's creation...I just strung the beads! XD

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Love it!

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”