Succubus

Andy61
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision

Hi all

I'm new although been looking and reading for a while . I've ordered a succubus from CH in introductory penny offer and really excited . Could somebody give any advice what to expect and how to move forward and grow .
I have read a lot but always room for more info .
Any amount of info would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Topic moved to suitable section.

Apollopnir
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Concuan
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Hecacia
Zodiac:

I wouldnt say expect, as you cant expect anything from these spirits, not to say any of mine have done nothing as they're all very interactive with me.

I guess a few experiences from my ubi, the night I placed my order up till about a week later, I was waking up to light voices and touches at 3 am. The day her vessel arrived, I felt her crawl up on the bed and rest next to me(she actually made the bed creak, I was sooo startled lol), feeling her weight draped partly over me. I had been talking to her not quite sure whether she could hear me or not. (She later proved beyond a doubt whether her and I were talking) early days I felt her chin resting on my head, her fingers running through my hair, pokes, etc, she still does those things but it was a lot more than I ever thought would happen at that stage.

One to expect almost for sure, if this your first spirit, is headaches. Maybe some bladder problems for a day or two (constantly going to bathroom to pee). Ask her to constantly expose you to her energy, as the more and more intense it is on a constant basis, the faster youll get used to it, and that headache will blur past.

Eternally learning occultist of all paths (left focused currently) I am not an expert, take EVERYTHING I say with a grain of salt.
Practicing Tarot reader
Horrible rune reader (dont judge Im learning!)
skeptic of my own pendulum "reader"
Barely starting to see auras.
Johnny Seraph
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gregori Watcher
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

As far as first contacts go:

Definitely allow her to do HER thing (within your house rules, obviously), and avoid trying to demand-by-expectation. Be open for whatever happens.

I have a trio of extremely hot guys in my keep, and all three have their own methods. But one thing they all know how to do, is love me all over. Yet, each one has his own way of doing that: my nympho likes to show off his muscles; incubus D (for lack of a better description) tries to make himself feel like a day at the beach; and king incubus E takes a more cerebral approach: he can be tender one second, ravishing the next, and he always seems to know exactly when to do what for maximum effect.

So, don't "expect" anything: she'll make sure you know she's there.

Andy61
new here
new here

Thanks guys for advice .... I certainly wouldn't demand anything , I would always treat with respect...but I hear what you are saying.,. thanks.
I think she visited yesterday evening , had a ringing in ears and a heavy energy feel around me . Felt good to my senses unless it was my imagination but I don't believe so

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

One thing to keep in mind is that spirit interaction varies from person to person. Some of us feel spirit touches very strongly. Others have to rely upon dream visits or visions. So, depending on your ability, that may affect when and how she interacts with you. Just be mindful of the subtle things around you and pay attention to the small things around you, physical sensations, your thoughts, your imagination and your dreams.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Andy61
new here
new here

Thanks
I don't always remember my dreams so not convinced she has entered them as yet but definitely sensing something around me especially in the evening I can only describe it as similar to an electric field touching me ...if that makes sense. It wasn't there anytime before .
I have had confirmed email my spirit order is complete and is bound to spirit so nothing to mail , so does this mean she will be here now or is there still a period of arrival time ?( might be daft question but one I don't know answer to)

Apollopnir
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Concuan
My magical/paranormal name...: Hecacia
Zodiac:

Honestly, she was probably there before the binding happened. Now shes there for sure though. Try reaching out mentally and contacting her. Ask her to touch you in specific areas, like your left arm and meditate to try and sense her. The electric field thing is definitely how spirits feel, at first anyway.

Eternally learning occultist of all paths (left focused currently) I am not an expert, take EVERYTHING I say with a grain of salt.
Practicing Tarot reader
Horrible rune reader (dont judge Im learning!)
skeptic of my own pendulum "reader"
Barely starting to see auras.
Andy61
new here
new here

Thanks for reply , she was around before binding completed like you say , getting these senses very early on in order .
I'm sure she helped me this morning with a task .. I asked for help with separation of two horses from a group and bingo , it happened with ease , or am I imagining that ...I'd like to believe she did help

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

Developing a connection and bond with a spirit is important, and as with any relationship, the more you both do things to connect to each other and interact, the stronger you both become :) It's really important that you allow her to be herself, as much as she appreciates you for who you are :)

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”