Bloody Skies of Fate

If you have a Website or a Marketplace Shop, introduce yourself in this area!
BloodDragon
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Astra
Zodiac:

<3 A bit about us:
We will be undergoing a name change. I feel that our orginal format was offputting... as well as taking suggestions into account.
I did not know this was here(newer to forums).. so here i present you all with some lovely questions to answers that should be asked of a conjuror. I am Amaranth or Astra my partner goes by Demon although our customers have given us nicknames. I am a practioner who comes from a family of practioners. My grandmother read tarot in Southerm California. I come from a family of many cultural ties. I am a partner in this and my fiance is the other side of the coin. We are a bit of everything. We both feel limiting oneself is not how you learn. Our shop resonates with fate and the old ways of the path. I have done an exorcism( this is not always the best way we prefer coexisting), studied many paths and occultism. I however am an omnist and divinekin. I am very empathic.

"Questions you should ask your conjuror."

Conjuring boxes: definitely not

A conjurer who two weeks ago couldn't see or hear anything? I came into my gifts young as a child. I have been able to communicate spiritually since I was a teen coming into telepathy at 12 and clairvoyance and other Clair senses as well. Locally owned a small spiritual and new age style shop for a living since 2015. I was 21. It was only spells, readings and rituals as well as psychical items. I did make creations and spirit binding on the side for myself friends and family since age 12 under direct supervision while training and coming into other gifts. I have always understood the reponsibilites of being a shop owner.

Not familiar with the basic tools of conjuration. I am familiar with my own.

A conjurer who cannot prove their history in some way. No, I am Locally i am known all the way to Nashville just not by my magical name.

1. Where/how did you learn to conjure?
My mother and grandmother taught me at home.

2. How long have you been conjuring?
13 years unofficially. As a local shop 4 Online 2.

3. How long have you been conjuring on a regular basis (at least monthly)? Daily, but i do this for a living.

4. How long have you been conjuring this particular species/type of entity? Some for 2 years others for 4.

5. How do you connect with the entities or spirits that you conjure? I bond with conjures by going on obe adventures together, discovering new places and doing things together as well as visiting places psychically. Include them in everything I do including magic watching videos playing video games when I work I constantly talk to them via telepathy and out loud because I'm so used to them being around. I treat them like they're here with me even when people think I'm talking to someone or to myself I'm actually talking to Spirits. I include them in various decisions such as offerings. I do arts and create things with them I go outside and do physical activities with them I sing and dance and can see them singing and dancing and doing things with me. Whenever I'm sad they comfort me when they're sad I comfort them. Spirit has always been a huge part of my life. As a teenager I have no friends other than demons as unbalanced and animals as well as many creatures and entities. I've even gone swimming and Hiking with my companions and unbounds. I treat them with respect and love like I would any being.

6. How did you verify the identity and nature of the beings you conjure? Not only am I able to read the energy of a being I can see the being clairvoyantly. I am able to tell if the being is lying due to the severe empathy that I have. I use to telepathy and feel the emotions. I have a large amount of warding and barriers that do not allow lying or tricksters and harmful and unbounds to even come through unless it is what they say they are. I use an interviewing process as well to ensure that they are who they say and the nature of them is felt through energy. I use various methods of communication in order to check this from Oracle to a Ouija board telepathy and Clairvoyance dreams. I'm able to bilocate as well as glimpse and to the astral I can dreamwalk and lucid dream and I use these gifts in order to make sure that the being is what it says it is and who it is. Sometimes if it is a being that was human I will even go above and beyond and search obituaries just to make sure that the being is exactly who it states it is and that I'm not being tricked.

7. Are you able to see and communicate with those you conjure? Always.

8. What's the difference, in your mind, between a living entity and a spirit?
A living entity is alive and a spirit has passed on.

9. In your mind, what is the difference between an attachment and a binding?
An attachment can be caused do to emotions unfinished business or many other residual Energies. An attachment would be a Feeling tread a binding is more like a rope or a bracelet one is more easily breakable than the other.

10. What kind of contract/negotiation is used to ensure the safety of the buyer?
Every contract and negotiation we make here is on the strictest of policies including their free will. The being must be unwilling to cause any harm to any other Spirit companion and someone's family they must get along on some level even if this is not communicating with the other Bean or being antisocial. They cannot cause any form of bodily harm or injury this does include an out-of-body experiences as well as to any of the keepers loved ones. If they do not agree vetting does not continue.

11. What are your binding contract specifications? We do add anti tampering, as well as a spell to ensure that if something goes wrong or someone at successful a tampers with the binding we are able to have the keeper feel it and the companion will go to the keeper something will feel off regardless of how in-tune the individual is. We also add a spell that allows only people who can truthfully read a companion and not shops who will lie to the keeper to be able to read and speak to the companion while they do have the free choice and are able to override this and do so regardless they are able to get a energetic push to the keeper to let them know if someone is not correct or accurate a lot of times it will make the keeper feel like something is just a little bit off. When this happens the keeper generally contacts us and we fix it free of charge and help them understand what happened. This is due to the fact that even though many proper shop owners and practitioners do not agree with reading bindings because of the ethical and professional values of the community there are still those that don't abide by this.

12. Under what circumstances will a being be released from its binding?
If a being is abused in any way shape or form or is neglected as well as an event of something causing the keeper to go through biological harm or in the event of someone passing on the companion can also release its binding by itself it does not have to come to me is The Conjurer this is out of respect for the companion as of lot of times I have in my experience seeing the companion often will not want another keeper after this.

13. What problems have you had in the past with your conjures, and how have those problems been addressed?
Some people have had problems connecting to our companions however this can occur with any shop and is not something that is a major deal. We always go out of our way to check if it is The Binding or what is causing the issue so that way the keeper and the companion can have the best experience possible.

14. How do you resolve problems with conjures after adoption if something goes wrong? I have not had thos occur. However, the method we have in place is too meanly speak to the keeper as well as to the companion to see what occurred and what went wrong after coming to an understanding and seeing what occurred we will lead come up with a solution that fits both parties and ensures happiness and success as well as stop both parties feel equally important and satisfied. This is not able to be done and they companion or keeper does not wish to be bound anymore me immediately undo the binding. We didn't speak with the spirit and see if they wish to be rehomed or if they wish to be to go and we do whatever is asked.

15. What kind of buyer support do you offer after the sale? I offer as much support as the buyer needs to come to an understanding and to build themselves up spiritually to where they are at the point that they wish to be in their Journey.

16. What is your refund policy?
We do have a no-refund policy due to the fact that this is a service and after the service is performed there is no way tp refund the customer. Never glitch occurs because this has happened or if there's absolutely no other resolution we do make an exception.

17. Do you allow spirits/entities conjured by you to be transferred/resold? Although I will say that I would prefer this not be done ultimately is up to the spirit what it wishes to occur.

18. How do you determine if your spirit/entity suitable for a buyer at their level of experience? What is your adoption policy?
We go based on energy as well as we also go based on if a customer is able to handle it we generally are able to find beings of species at the customer's experience level as long as they are open and honest with us. If not we generally just do it based off the energy that they provide sometimes this is their experience level sometimes it's not but generally if it is not their experience level are protections as well as our contract protect and safe guards allow them from having something unpleasant occur.
Throughout the entire process we always constantly check with the being to ensure that everything goes the way it should and is running smoothly including asking if the binding feels comfortable, if they feel secure, if they are able to be themselves and if they're happy with the binding. While this may come off as a red flag to some I do this to ensure the quality of the binding and it has made sure that we don't have any issues. I prefer to be safer than not do this and not do this and end up sorry.

I thought this fairly important to fill out so that way we have one on the Forum I did not notice it before and I do apologize.

Please feel free to ask questions on this thread or to reach out to us by our website.
I am often working on a backlog and editing our site to ensure the highest quality of service and satisfaction occurs so I may not be able to answer right away.

www.bloodyskiesoffate.com

Brightest Blessings
Astra

Return to “Website/Marketplace Shop Introduction”