Succubus Questions and Expectations

Resources and links to information on nymphos, succubi, and incubi.
dejavureal
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Hello. :] I'm new to the world of spirit-keeping and the paranormal as a whole. I was looking to enhance my daily life with a new companion from CH's 1 cent beginner deal, and when the question of what spell or spirit to choose from, I instantly thought "Succubus" (for obvious reasons). I'm only really familiar with Succubi in terms of pop culture and have never really thought outside that bubble until recently, due to a somewhat sheltered upbringing and myself being a skeptic. That being said, I have a few questions related to Succubi and generally don't know what to expect, so here goes. I'll try to keep this as PG-13 as possible. :p) (Sorry if my formatting isn't the best, I'm not used to older-style message boards like this one)

What is the bonding process with a Succubus like? While the NSFW reasons as to why I want one are there, I'm also interested in a life-long companion that I can share my daily life and simply chat with. The Succubus entry in the CH shop noted some side effects that may occur during the bonding process for inexperienced Keepers and I was also curious as to which of those are most common.

For those that have already bonded with their Succubi, do all Succubi have the ability to alter their form to fit their Keeper's desires, and if so, are there any known limitations to this? For example, are Succubi limited to feminine appearances, or could they take on a more masculine appearance (or gain male "assets" 8)) ) as well?

My last inquiry, for now, is about your personal experiences with Succubi (or even Incubi) manifestations, and whether or not they occur while conscious or unconscious? I've personally had a handful of lucid dreams, but have never been able to effectively control when they occur, and I've definitely had a few lucid dreams on the more exciting end of the spectrum. Are things like that common when you're bonded with a Succubus, or can they also manifest themselves while you're going at it by yourself?

Thanks in advance, I look forward to seeing your answers and being a part of this community.

feistydelight
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1

My succubus found me, so I don't know about bonding with a vessel bound ubi. I'm in the process of getting her a vessel to hopefully strengthen the connection. It's almost entirely a conscious experience, for me. I don't think I've seen her in dreams, and I haven't seen her physically. It's more sensing her, imagining what she might be doing, and telepathic communication. The physical sensations are mostly internal, though I've had a few hints of external touches and tingles. When we are telepathically linked up, I can feel a sort of pressure in my head behind my eyes and nose, and I just verbalize what I want to tell her with my inner voice, kind of a burst of thought comes back as a response, and my mind translates that into a verbalized response using my inner voice. Some days I'll feel the connection all day, and we can just chat back and forth very much like a human relationship, other days I only feel the connection when we're being intimate, and sometimes it's a bit of a weak connection.

In my experience, she's always trying to adapt to whatever she thinks I'm fantasizing about, including changing her form, as far as I can sense it. She does sometimes present herself as transgender, and, I'm sure she could probably take on a more masculine form, if that was what I wanted. She's very willing to adapt to maximize the enjoyment of the experience.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

dejavureal wrote: My last inquiry, for now, is about your personal experiences with Succubi (or even Incubi) manifestations, and whether or not they occur while conscious or unconscious? I've personally had a handful of lucid dreams, but have never been able to effectively control when they occur, and I've definitely had a few lucid dreams on the more exciting end of the spectrum. Are things like that common when you're bonded with a Succubus, or can they also manifest themselves while you're going at it by yourself?
This may depend on your ability and the spirit's preferred choice of communication. E.g. for some people, dream is a great method of communication, while for others, they can't remember their dream at all.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
dejavureal
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thanks for the reply, feistydelight. 8)) Do you mind if I ask how the bonding with your Succubus went? I'm interested in the topic as a whole and would like some insight into the world of the paranormal. I can assume that bound and unbound spirits have different bonding processes, but I'd like to know your experience anyways. Thanks again. :)|

dejavureal
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thanks for the reply, darkwing. 8)) I'm not sure if I have any ability pertaining to spirits or the paranormal, but I do know that there's a handful of lucid dreams that I do remember passively and others that I don't. I'm almost positive that keeping a journal of sorts would help with that, so I plan on doing so regardless of whether or not I get into Spirit-Keeping. Thanks for the insight, I appreciate it. :)|

feistydelight
new here
new here

dejavureal wrote:Thanks for the reply, feistydelight. 8)) Do you mind if I ask how the bonding with your Succubus went? I'm interested in the topic as a whole and would like some insight into the world of the paranormal. I can assume that bound and unbound spirits have different bonding processes, but I'd like to know your experience anyways. Thanks again. :)|
Yeah, I've got another thread about my experiences here:

topic77395.html

In short, she has probably been with me at least since early in life, and patiently waited until the timing was right to start presenting herself. It was a slow, gradual process, never pushing me further than I would have been comfortable with at any given time. I would think, if you're committed enough to seek out a bound vessel, you're probably comfortable enough to skip a lot of the slow and careful introductions. I had a lot to get past before I could open up to her, and I didn't have this sort of community to make sense of any of it.

dejavureal
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thanks again, feistydelight. 8)) That was definitely quite a read, and I'm happy that things have gone well for you for the most part. I think this is definitely helping to ease me into the world of spirit-keeping quite a bit, and I'm excited to give it a shot! :)|

feistydelight
new here
new here

I think they make a good first step in spirit keeping, because there is kind of a uh.. driving urge.. to keep in touch. It might be hard to stay interested in something a little less exciting, especially if they don't just come through strongly early on. She will teach you the basics of spirit keeping, and mine is working on raising my kundalini through tantra. So, they can be a vehicle for spiritual growth, and not just gratification.

dejavureal
new here
new here
Zodiac:

feistydelight wrote:I think they make a good first step in spirit keeping, because there is kind of a uh.. driving urge.. to keep in touch. It might be hard to stay interested in something a little less exciting, especially if they don't just come through strongly early on. She will teach you the basics of spirit keeping, and mine is working on raising my kundalini through tantra. So, they can be a vehicle for spiritual growth, and not just gratification.
Thanks for the reply. 8)) It definitely sounds like succubi aren't as evil or malicious as they're hyped up to be in pop culture. I'm going to be purchasing one from CH soon and I'm very excited to begin this journey. 8))

Bonshan
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0

I've had concious and dream visits. The succubus spirit I have from CH sent me a vision while I was meditating with her(not gonna say what she looked like but yea she was beautiful) and she uh likes to arouse me when meditating with her as well... She really likes teasing me.

If you do want the succubus to visit you in your dreams ask her, that will let her know you're interested in dream visits. Usually when I ask her to visit me she does, when I can remember my dreams that is. I'm still working on that one sadly. I Got a mind like a steel trap thats rusty with a broken spring.

Try not to have any expectations however, what one experiences most likely won't match your own.

Also, pop culture can be both right and wrong on this subject. Ubis are like people with varied personalities, so it's possible that there are ubis who fit the pop culture mythos.

I mean for something they call a demon, why would she tell me to call upon angels for protection? Then again, for a lot of religions pretty much any spirit beyond what they tell you isnt a demon; is a demon.

“Absorb what is useful, discard what is useless and add what is specifically your own” - Bruce Lee

Back to walking my path alone. See you on the other side.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus Information”