May I have extra help please?

heypanda
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Aurum wrote:
heypanda wrote:The shaman also told me I need to get somatic trauma therapy, to do with the nervous system, and see a therapist that specifies in this, as I have gone through a lot of trauma in the past 3-4 years including that unbound that attached itself to me and sent me mad last year.

Does anyone know what this therapy entails, and is there a way to get or create this without seeing a therapist? As they are expensive. Thanks.
I have no idea what somatic trauma therapy is like but I do have a suggestion to you. If you have gone through a lot of trauma, it might be very helpful to look into EFT. I have recently re-discovered it and it is extremely helpful to treat many issues, I have read it is very effective in trauma and PTSD cases. The best thing is you can do it yourself and receive immediate relief.

And who knows, perhaps dealing with trauma and emotional issues is enough to fix this situation entirely.
I do keep trying to imagine white light going through me and the feeling of love, which is the basis for the basic EFT, it doesn't seem to do much though.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Hi

Why not try the CH helpdesk? I'm not a practitioner in this field.

(And by the way the EOH guardian cannot actually be commanded by its owner.)

EM have not let me down yet. The longest I had to wait was 2-3 months once, a few years ago. Their orders can stack up but they do care. Celius' personal email address is given at the top of the EM email contact form on their website. You could email them with a polite, brief request for an update on the status of your order.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”