I had the cutest dream last night!

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
edensfantasy
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: incubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: mermaid
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Eden
Zodiac:

I've really been wanting my ubi to let me see him in my dreams lately and last night my prayers were answered!

I dreamed of my childhood home. My best friend and I were running around playing in the yard and woods, building forts and climbing trees. Suddenly the woods darkened.

"The wood is different. It used to be safe but not now. I won't go in it anymore." My friend said while walking away back towards the house.

"What do you mean?" I asked, looking back at the darkening woods.

"It's haunted by an evil spirit. I saw him once. It was terrifying! I will never go in there again!" She ran for safety in the confines of the house.

My curiosity was peaked. "How cool! I want to see him!" Walking towards the woods, I caught glimpses of shadows moving between the trees. As I walked closer to the tree line, the shadows took form into a dark figure with white eyes. My heart skipped a beat and I smiled. Was this real? Was there really a spirit here? I took another step towards him wanting to find out more.

In a sudden burst of excitement, he popped his head out from behind a tree and waved excitedly at me. I laughed! This spirit wasn't evil! He was stinkin' cute! With a giggle, he disappeared and ran away through the woods.

"Wait! Come back!" I called out, following after him.

He turned back towards me and smiled with his hand out. "Come on!"

Y'all I'm in love <3)

all you need is love
and a cat
:3
Dragona
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: goddess
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Awww that's awesome! I just love it when my own spirits show themselves in my dreams when I request it.

SpyderBite
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 21
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dhampir
My magical/paranormal name...: Christopher Gray
Zodiac:

Sounds like a terrific first contact. Hope the two of you manage to keep communicating this way. I find it much more gratifying than other methods. My ubis meet with me during lucid dreams regularly and I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Skills
Lucid Dreaming
Dream Recall

Spirits
1 Sanguine Vampire (B)
1 Baobhan Sith (I)
2 Succubus (C & H)
1 Familiar (C)
1 Cambion (S)
1 Amarok (K)
1 Carbuncle (M)

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”