new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nympho
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

So as I'm aware, Nymphos are white arts spirits and do not have any malicious intent. This is contrary with Ubi who can act out at times.

I am a pretty fearful/ skeptical individual when it comes to paranormal occasions as the random sounds/ actions with no logical explanation scares me.

My question is, are nymphos known to bang on walls, make noise, lift/ move objects in a room, or in any other way manifest themselves in the physical earthen realm? Will I see the bed or sheets move? Will some choose to play tricks on their keeper to see a reaction?

I know many have said that they feel the nympho spirit interacting with your body like light touches against the skin but is there more than that?

Does class and tier of the nympho matter in what this extent can go to?

This is my first spirit I am strongly considering (also an angel of some sort) and want to be fully aware of what may or may not happen.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I have nymphos and succubae, so let me see if I can help.

First, if you have a bit of anxiety, try to keep calm. Once you have the protections in place and a protective spirit (refer to my response in your other thread) make a habit of just KNOWING that your spirits and your bindings are protecting you from the unbounds that might be mischievous or negative in intent. Your bound companions may indeed manifest by sound, as orbs, or other types of things.

The main thing is to keep calm and be open to it. Now, they also could manifest in much subtler ways, and it's possible they would do this so not to startle you, especially since they probably will pick up on your anxiety. This could include syncretization (patterns in seemingly random events), mental imagery or telepathic communication and the like. Look in the forum for discussions on meditation to ground, center and shield and also telepathy games with your companions (the Red and Black game in particular). All of these will help you in boosting your sensitivity and mindfulness so that you can begin to recognize these more subtle things.

You may not see anything move in the bed. I haven't yet. But you may feel movement in the bed with you. I feel this all the time. You may feel caresses (more like tingling sensations or like air movement or temperature change or the like) or even pressure that feels like the weight of someone in the bed with you or on top of you. Eventually the nympho will interact intimately and you will feel varying sensations in your genital area, thighs, chest, neck, lips, etc. These sensations can become extremely arousing and sexual. Sometimes it manifests in aggressive movements. I've had the bed rocking more than once during the act (that is, without me moving in response at all).

The main thing with the spirit touch is it's not quite like being touched by another person. It's different. Tingles, chills, waves of pleasure, arousal and euphoria. Over time all of that can evolve into more physical sensations, but don't go into it expecting that right away. This ultimately depends on how well you and the spirit bond and your level of spiritual sensitivity as well as how powerfully they can manifest.

As for moving objects and full manifestation, that's fairly rare and unlikely. Not unknown, but I'd be very, very shocked. Don't go into this expecting that.

Class of the spirit bindings, in the CH sense, don't affect how strongly the spirit manifests and interacts. It's more like to what level of interaction your energy can work with the binding and the spirit. For me, class 5 spirit bindings work the best. I have no idea why. I do have a fair amount of class 5 tier 2 and tier 3 spirit bindings, and honestly as far as what the spirits can do I don't experience a difference between them. The biggest difference for me is how well you mesh with the energy of the binding. I find the tier 2 and tier 3 spirits somewhat difficult to sense sometimes.

That said, this varies by individual and honestly you don't know until you try. You can always have the class of the binding recaptured later if you think it needs adjusting.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Narnar
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nympho

Wow Regholdain, that is such a deep, knowledgeable response, I really appreciate you taking the time there. I agree with you, once I have my protections in order, I think I will be much better off. It already puts me at ease to know what I need to do on that part.

The only main concerning part is things like the aggressive behavior that you speak of, and bed rocking. While I can understand why that would happen given the context lol it is just quite the action for a non physical being. I think also my hesitation in understanding how much the spiritual world can affect and come out in the physical world is confusing my mind.

I figured that as I start out, I would go with a class 4, maybe 5 and work my way up if desired.

When you communicate with your nympho, are you primarily thinking it? Can you go without verbally saying anything all together? I'm wondering if I just communicate these "fears" to my spirits, hopefully they will just not get to that level of aggressiveness

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

Well, aggressiveness is not really the word. It's just a manifestation of the intimacy happening. When things get passionate let's say. And it's not REAL HARD headboard banging, but the bed might creak. LOL

If you can learn to communicate telepathically all communication can be in your mind. I still tend to talk out loud (when alone) to them.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
LiveNobody
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
Zodiac:

Regholdain wrote:Look in the forum for discussions on meditation to ground, center and shield and also telepathy games with your companions (the Red and Black game in particular). All of these will help you in boosting your sensitivity and mindfulness so that you can begin to recognize these more subtle things.
Could you further elaborate on what telepathy games you could do with your companions? I've searched for a little while and found a basic yes / no question, where you meditate, hold your hands out, the left is yes and the right is no and whichever one you feel them touch is the answer. But apart from that I can't seem to find anything else? What sort of telepathy games do / did you do with your companions more?

"Even good people are great at makin' bad decisions, yeah (Oh)
They ain't gon' take it serious
You find out pretty quick that life is more than just appearances
I know some things we could avoid to save embarrassment
But everything that breaks you down can also build your character"

~ NF - Nate
Soltari
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7

topic52671.html?hilit=Get%20started%20communicating

Here's a thread with some good info

If you're not capable of great violence you can't call yourself peaceful...only harmless

Proud member of a spirit family

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”